• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Still would prefer the team acquires a veteran interior OL rather than going with a rookie or former practice squader.

Also, I might look for another back to put behind Peterson and Kelley.

Perine to me is being kept around because he was a #4 pick last year despite showing a penchant for turnovers and not exhibiting the kind of quickness to be effective at this level.

And it begins. Going to be a busy day ...

TE/FB Holtz cut.

No Fullback for you Redskins fans!

First very minor surprise - some thought he might make the 53.

Cut down day for me is always anticipated but ends up as- who?

Other than Holtz most names released are the first I've ever heard of them. Guess I have to wait until Act 3 for the good stuff.

Hotlz so far is the surprise cut. I thought he would make a decent fullback. Unfortunately, looks like the FB position is being phased out of the NFL.

Kyle Kalis cut. There has to be a trade for a quality guard coming... has to be...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.