• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

FYI...

We will have roster updates on Friday and Saturday throughout both days. We will also have occasional tweets from now until the middle of next week - mostly centering on practices and Redskins news. One more free agency update with the full roster will be posted early next week. Later next week we will have a final formal entry and we'll do something that has never been done before in this thread - a dedication.

There is still quite a bit of news to cover in the remaining days of this off-season, so stay tuned.

The new in-season blog will post the middle of next week and the first entry will be season predictions. After that we will feature occasional tweets and the usual weekly grades, evaluations, and questions. By making it an in-season blog instead of a series of blogs, we will have more continuity and cohesion. As always, feel free to post your thoughts and ideas - agree or disagree.

See you as we go along.

Well, I was interested in the 5 until I saw it was click bait again. Luv ya, Ken...but I won't go through click 6 pages to see one 5 man list.

You've made this point more than once. My suggestion is to get an ad blocker and use Firefox. If you don't want to do that, then move along. Your point has been made. I'm the kind of person who makes a point one time and that is enough. I am done with this aspect of our discussions on the matter.

For the fantasy footballers out there.

You've made this point more than once. My suggestion is to get an ad blocker and use Firefox. If you don't want to do that, then move along. Your point has been made. I'm the kind of person who makes a point one time and that is enough. I am done with this aspect of our discussions on the matter.

Easy there killer! If I want to complain about a link you post because it's click bait, I will! The site sees fit to honor your hard work by overlooking a website with click bait, that you are involved, so be it. I simply won't ever click on it again. Which is kinda sad, because I want to support you.

Last edited:
She knows what she has to do. Will the DC elite allow her to backtrack her comments, though... ?

Snyder would be a fool to go back into DC. No sooner than he has the team all settled in, you'd hear the old cry for a name change, and those whack jobs in DC would change a law to force it.

These roster predictions have been the toughest since I've been doing them for BGO. It feels a bit like an exercise in futility. Pretty sure there will be some surprises.

Your roster predictions are certainly not futile. regardless of the outcome of those predictions.
All your posts are entertaining, informative, educational, and appreciated.

If JP Holtz is an effective blocker in the backfield and can also double as a #4 tight end if needed, why would the team want to bring Wellman back?

The added flexibility allows the team to carry one less player and still have a spot of need covered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.