• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Hard to make the 53 from the training room unless you're an established vet.

Put Kalis on the PS, and Indy is going to take him back again.
Indy had plans to keep him last year if he cleared waivers, but we stepped in.

One word to describe our corps of WR's, DLine, Corners, and Safetys :

Young, Young, Young.

True... but if that youth turns to talent.... think of our future. :D

We could be good for years to come.

well...I'm expecting a good game tomorrow! Preseason or not. Two friends and I are getting together for cigars, scotch, dinner and the game.

Number one priority is seeing Alex take the team in for some early scores...as in touchdowns.

Number two is better control of the line-of-scrimmage by the o-line.

Number three flows from number two: an improved rush attack.

Number four is continued tight, quality play from the secondary.

Number five is continued control of the d-line by the first teamers.

And no injuries, of course.

Cincinnati Bengals‏
Verified account
@Bengals

NEWS: #Bengals terminate the contract of DT Chris Baker

Wow-I remember when he was once the best on our interior DLine. Now he's been cut twice and wouldn't make the Skins. I was wrong, haha, I actually thought he would be solid in Tampa Bay.

Hogan did a fine job and he is PS eligible. I really give credit to the third string o-line on the two TD drives, especially Kalis, Christian, Dunn, and Catalina. Kling, not so much.

Bibbs got off to a slow start, but finished strong.

Giving kudos to Anthony Lanier, Phil Taylor, Tim Settle, Daron Payne, and Shaun Dion Hamilton.

Spaight is trying, no doubt about it. The battle with Vigil will go down to the final preseason game.

Not sure where game thoughts are being posted - been away too long!

Wellllllllll

1. Alex did not look good tonight. His forte is supposed to be accuracy. Only eight passes none of which looked like veteran passes to me. Hopefully, this can be traced to not having a set cast to work with. No touchdowns from Mr Smith in his appearances.

2. Petersen looked good. You can see the difference between him and the other backs. He sees the holes fast, decides very quickly and makes the right decisions.

3. Pass defense was awful. Huge gaps in space between defenders and receivers. Got it, vanilla defense. Nevertheless, looked like a step back from the previous two games.

4. Tackling by the first team was horrendous.

5. Who knows what Coach Gruden was thinking most of the game. He had that old "why aren't they doing what I want" grimace on his face.

6. Fourth and inches and we can't eke out a first down? But Denver can do it 3rd and long? Over and over.

This game had a familiar look. how much was the players and how much was coaching?

Not sure where game thoughts are being posted - been away too long!

Wellllllllll

1. Alex did not look good tonight. His forte is supposed to be accuracy. Only eight passes none of which looked like veteran passes to me. Hopefully, this can be traced to not having a set cast to work with. No touchdowns from Mr Smith in his appearances.

I think you can get away with posting just about anything in this thread up until the regular season.
Anyway, I agree with #1 , but on the other hand, I'm not worried about it, because last week in his one and only drive, he looked much more calm and precise. So, there was just something that caused him to be "off" tonite in particular, but I can't put my finger on the cause.
EDIT : Just re-watched some of it, and it looks like Denver had our receivers covered pretty well, and while our OL pass blocking wasn't bad, it was not quite good enough to hold up for all the time the receivers were covered, hence Smith either getting sacked, or antsy, etc.
His passes themselves were "off" too, but they were usually still catchable, but dropped multiple times.

Last edited:
Was Peterson hitting the holes with authority, & how was his pass pro?

Sounds as a whole the team didn't take this one too seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.