• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Kirk Cousins vs Denver

Posse Lover

The UDFA
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
North Carolina
Does anyone else think today was and could be Kirk's ''job interview'' for Elway and Company?

Does anyone else think today was and could be Kirk's ''job interview'' for Elway and Company?

I don't believe the Redskins will allow Kirk to hit the open market this offseason.
They'll do whatever it takes, to avoid that scenario.
If they can't agree to a LTD, they choose one of the different tag options for him, for one more year, then draft a QB this year.

Last edited:
They don't need to kill anyone...just give us 2 first rounders and we good!

sorry...................

Last edited:
Curious, can the team start ltd negotiations now or do they need to wait for a specific date?

Except the Redskins and an alarming growing portion of the fanbase.

How ironic that two,self professed Redskins fans,Dan and Bruce, are doing their dead level best to wreck the franchise and alienate what's left of the fanbase.

Jesus - can't even wait 30 minutes after a win to start spewing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus - can't even wait 30 minutes after a win to start spewing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize Boone.

It's just after watching Cousins carve up one of the league's best defenses and then the opponent lauds your QB and then all the press start with "This could possibly be Kirk's last game at home in a Redskins uniform"...it just caught me wrong and made me cross.

I should not have done that and I'm sorry.

I wish the very best Christmas to all of you here and your families!

Hope Santa works some magic in Ashburn and we keep our homegrown Qb!

Last edited:
Curious, can the team start ltd negotiations now or do they need to wait for a specific date?

My understanding is, we can't start negotiating until the season is over. And, as I've said before, if they intend to sign him, there should be a contract, with their best offer, waiting for him when he enters the locker after the Giant game next week.

This saga needs to be put to sleep within a week after the season ends. Pick a direction, and run with it.

I would be shocked if a deal is done that quickly. It reminds me of a couple that like each other enough to keep dating but neither side is committed to marriage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.