• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day Thread - Week 17 2017 - Redskins @ Giants

What's your result of Skins at Giants?

• Win

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • These guys are still around after the last pasting we gave them?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not much to talk about with this one. I guess winning this game makes it a non loosing season in some folks eyes. Me, if ya don't make the playoff's, it's a loosing season. Gruden is secure in his job, and even if we lose this week, he'll be the coach next year, so this game has so little actual value when it comes down to it. Sure I want to beat the Giants, but it only helps the Giants to lose this one.

Yeah, there'll be no Grudenectomy after the game. Though there should be, IMO.

But winning should always be the goal. We'll see if Gruden can manage to not get his ass kicked by an interim coach.

We got a 50-50 chance. Wooooohooooo!

You can't lose to team on a 5 game losing streak. You can't lose to a team that not only hasn't won a division game, they haven't even beaten a team in the whole NFC. You can't lose to a team with the leagues worst defense. You can't lose to team that averages 10 points @ game fewer scored than their defense gives up.

On the other hand - Gruden playing to get to 3 non-losing seasons in a row (no other HC has done that since Gibbs 1) whilst the GMen just got a new GM so there's some guys playing to stay employed next year. Still believe that the Burgundy & Gold pull this out although possibly a closer game than their 1st meeting which was tied going into the 4th quarter.

Right you are, JohnssBass. So why do I feel like Charlie Brown approaching that damned football?

With all our own wackiness going on, at least the players are still playing....IF they're healthy. The Giants released disgruntled RT Bobby Hart, who started seven games this season, after he announced he wouldn't play against the Skins on Sunday. There was also a report via BSPN that LT Erick Flowers told coaches he wasn't playing Sunday either. Should be an interesting off-season in New York as well.

Whatever the outcome, I'll be in chat... (last week my internet went down so I was abruptly cut out... and forgot to come back later to explain my absence. But hopefully all is good today and I'll be with my "second family" in chat during the game. We're not getting the game, so I have to have someway to follow the game. So look forward to seeing everyone in chat!

Nice desire Norval put in these guys.

Kirk Cousins is the 11th QB in NFL history to throw for three straight 4,000-yard seasons, joining Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford, Tom Brady, Philip Rivers, Dan Fouts, Trent Green, Eli Manning and Dan Marino.

--Jake Russell

Having a little bit of trouble with the gnats I see.

220 yards rushing with 5 mins left in the 4th?!?!

Appears the defense cashed their checks already.

4,000 yards gets you 7-9 on the season and 1-5 in the Division.

Consecutive seasons and Norval fails again to get them even sparked to play against a team with nothing to play for, albeit this year the Gnats suck. i don't care about Eli or anyone else, they have a crap record with all those guys.

Does Kirk atleast seem pissed with every interception?

Yeah finally time to write this abomination of a season off. Only the redskins would lose this game against NY, ONLY us.

Hell I think Cleveland would have been better prepared and executed more thoroughly.

Wow that was hot garbage.

Dave Gettleman arrives in NY and immediately cuts one guy who said he wasn't playing and suspended the other.

IMO, that lit a fire under the team and had them playing for their jobs next year.

Meanwhile, we have Bruce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.