• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day Thread - Week 17 2017 - Redskins @ Giants

What's your result of Skins at Giants?

• Win

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • These guys are still around after the last pasting we gave them?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, wasn't that fun. Cousins now has three 4000+ yard seasons... and all sorts of cool stats. I find that very comforting as we look like complete crap once again in a game we should win. Team looked unprepared once again, and I don't want to hear about injuries. The Giants lost 20 players this season, many being key, and they came out to play today. They had a better game plan then Gruden and the gang, which is no shocker, and becoming a common thread. Play calling was questionable at best. Gruden is safe, so he can do his presser, and go home and sleep tight knowing he has a job to come back to. Interm coach puts together a plan for the Giants, and makes us look like monkeys screwing a football, and is wondering about his fate.... don't seem fair.

No excuse for this loss. Gruden and Cousins cost us this one.

Right you are, JohnssBass. So why do I feel like Charlie Brown approaching that damned football?

Quoted for truth.

What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon, watching a professional punting duel.

We faced a team as depleted as ours, that has spent most of the second half of the season tanking for the draft, and still shit the bed. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Not.

Pretty entertaining to watch Cousins presser while reading the live comments on the facebok feed.

You can't lose to team on a 5 game losing streak. You can't lose to a team that not only hasn't won a division game, they haven't even beaten a team in the whole NFC. You can't lose to a team with the leagues worst defense. You can't lose to team that averages 10 points @ game fewer scored than their defense gives up.

On the other hand - Gruden playing to get to 3 non-losing seasons in a row (no other HC has done that since Gibbs 1) whilst the GMen just got a new GM so there's some guys playing to stay employed next year. Still believe that the Burgundy & Gold pull this out although possibly a closer game than their 1st meeting which was tied going into the 4th quarter.

I stand corrected. Yet again...:kungfu:

The Redskins lose what to some what the unloseable? Did you all honestly think we were going to win? The only thing we were playing for was a better draft position, and that wasn't guaranteed.

I always knew we would lose this. I lost because we went down by more than a TD, but I won overall because I picked the NYG to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.