• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Quotes 12/22/17: Jay Gruden

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
December 22, 2017

Head Coach Jay Gruden

On injuries:
“Ryan Anderson will be out, knee. Zach Brown, out, Achilles/toe/hamstring. Trent Williams is out, knee. We'll put him on IR today. [LeShun] Daniels out, hand. He fractured his hand yesterday picking up a ball. Questionable will be [Morgan] Moses, ankle; [Jamison] Crowder, hamstring; Kendall Fuller, foot; Mo [Maurice] Harris, back; [Terrell] McClain, toe; and [Samaje] Perine, groin.”

On how RB LeShun Daniels fractured his hand:
“Well, he was fielding a kickoff and it bounced and he went to pick the ball up and broke his hand.”

On Daniels' injury:
“He's got to cast it up and he won't play this week.”

On what consequently happens at running back:
“We'll activate Dare [Ogunbowale] from our practice squad.”

On if RB Kapri Bibbs will be the starting running back:
“Yeah… [Samaje] Perine, we've still got Perine. We'll check on Perine, see how he does.”

On RB Samaje Perine's status today:
“Rest him. Be safe. We'll try to get him moving around tomorrow, see how he does tomorrow.”

On if he has to “shake his head” at the injuries this season:
“Yeah. Mo Harris hurt his back spotting the ball in two-minute drill and this guy broke his hand picking the ball up, and then [Byron] Marshall got hurt fielding the kick. Haven't had a lot of… Tough deal. Tough game.”

On if T Trent Williams will have surgery:
“Yeah, we are going to have it soon. I don't know the exact date right now. I think they are shooting for the 29th maybe?”

On CB Kendall Fuller's injury:
“He hurt his foot in the game. Thought it was just a bruise and it's kind of just been bothering him.”

On the approach to playing or resting Fuller given the circumstances:
“It's the same as it would be. We're playing our best players and he's one of our best and if he can go, he'll go.”

On if Perine's workload will be measured if he plays:
“We'll measure it. We will see how he is doing tomorrow. Tomorrow will tell us a lot of the story. If he's not getting better, if he can't cut, then obviously we will not play him.”

On if Perine could be on a pitch count if he does play:
“He could be, yes.”

On which injury is bothering LB Zach Brown the most:
“I would probably say the Achilles, probably. [That] is the most sore but I think they are all kind of nagging him pretty much. He is in a boot for all of him.”

On if he noticed some of the rookie offensive linemen dressing as Christmas characters:
“Did I notice it? Yeah, I noticed it [laughing]. We had the Grinch, an elf and we had Santa. So it was good.”

On what his favorite costume was:
“The Grinch, by far. The Grinch – it's what I feel like right now is a Grinch.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding fear - exact thought I had when I read that. Sheesh! :doh1: :handicap:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.