• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread - 2017 Week 16 - Broncos @ Redskins

What's your result?

• Win

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Does a win here get me into the Mile High Club?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Re: Game Thread - 2017 Week 16 - Redskins @ Broncos

They should be able to handle the Bronc's on Sunday. A very good defense (#4 against the run; #2 against the pass) but considering that, they give up a lot of points although giving up 92 points in 2 games skews that a bit.

Their offense isn't threatening on any level and they do give up a lot of sacks. Also, 1 & 6 on the road in 2018. As long as Washington doesn't let whoever starts at QB go Case Keenum on them, Skins should be able to thwart their passing game. Skins need to get and hold a lead so the Bronco's can't run. They're about the middle of the league rushing but the Redskins are at the bottom containing the run.

Jay, think about the short, quick game and let the deep plays open up. Against the Cards, with a less talented secondary, Kirk & company were 15 of 17 in passes 10 yards or less for 144 yards. Long balls - 3 of 9 for 52 yards. Stay on the field a little longer to keep the D fresh. Az had the ball for 36 min's, which may not sound like a lot, but it also means the Redskins offense had it only 24 min's. That's a lot of short drives considering 8 failed 3rd downs. Denver's defense against 3rd down conversion's? 2nd best percentage in the league.

Plan A has to work, or we're screwed.

There's always a Plan A.

Just don't know if the "A" stands for Awesome, or Awful.

There's always a Plan A.

Just don't know if the "A" stands for Awesome, or Awful.

I was thinking on the lines of... A, put on this uniform, you're a football player now.

I'm hoping this is a Sprinkle going apeshit party. 2 td's....BOOK IT!!!!

This game has the feel of a 4th preseason game.
But just like a 4th preseason game, I hope we not only find some young jewels who will develop into future stars, but also escape from it injury-free, and also win the game.

Chat's open, biatches...don't be a Grinch. Come on and join us.

Love me a reg who says "Redskins" loud and proud when making announcements from the field. That's awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.