• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Post-Divisional Round Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
nflpickemmedium.png

Things get more interesting than ever following the Divisional Round of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest.

This week no one picked a perfect card, but five players made it to 3-1 including servumtuum, Boone, beamish, SNF, and Docsandy.

With only the NFC/AFC Championship games and Super Bowl remaining, Neophyte continues to lead the way at 182-80 (but remember, he's not eligible for contest prizes). Rounding out the remaining top 10 for the year (with a 3 way tie for top prize) are:

1. servumtuum 180-82
2. Jimbo 180-82
3. MisterPinstripe 180-82
4. Coolbreeze 176-86
5. Lanky Livingston 174-88
6. China 172-90
7. SNF 172-90
8. Yusuf06 171-91
9. DMarple2 171-91

Click HERE to view all post-Divisional Round results.

Click HERE for total season standings after the Divisional Round.

Damn...stupid Jets. And I changed to the Cardinals at the last second, don't know why I did that. Ugh.

Are you guys picking for the Pro-Bowl and if so, does it count for the year? Not that it matters to me, but if you are, Coolbreeze still has a slim chance. Otherwise, it is down to 3 with just 3 picks left.

Congrats to you all!

Not picking the Pro Bowl, Elephant. And all the guys left on the list have a shot to at least tie for third place even if they can't win it all, which is why Boone included them on the list.

Not picking the Pro Bowl, Elephant. And all the guys left on the list have a shot to at least tie for third place even if they can't win it all, which is why Boone included them on the list.

I gotcha. I guess my Super Bowl or bust mentality has taken over in this regard.
:)

Congrats to all!

My playoff picks have sucked so far. Well, only 3 more games. That'll make it difficult to gain any ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.