• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Our 2018 starting QB will be....

Not sure if this is Kiper or who is saying this : "I absolutely LOOOOOVE this pick. Had him as a 1st round guy before he tore his pec, bench pressing at Pro Day. He's got speed, length, and ball skills. Big Picture : Washington just got themselves a a starting corner"
Good reel.
I also hear he's a great locker room guy, so he really sounds a lot like Fuller, in the "high character" respect, as well.

Last edited:
I hope we can count on Dunbar, Moreau and Holsey because I don't want to see us pay Breeland as an unrestricted free agent.

He's a guy with too much drama attached to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.