• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread - 2017 Week 15 - Cardinals @ Redskins

What's your result?

• Win

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Can I pick the over/under on how many guys get hurt instead?

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
What is Cavanaugh's job ? Just to game-plan ?

Get's Latte's? Didn't he call play's for the 1st game or 2 before Jay decided to take over the play calling? Maybe that was pre-season, I don't remember (CRS - Can't Remember Stuff). Possibly Matt isn't the most qualified guy to handle the calls. Hard to say without a baseline.

I don't think Jay's ego will allow anyone else to call plays.

In 6 wins; 4 come from behind or tie breakers in the 4th quarter. Well, it's nice to see that can be accomplished but on the other hand if you don't get yourself in that position to start with... Maybe sometimes it's a players fault but maybe your opponent has figured you out other times. Outside of the Saints game, I don't believe they've actually blown too many leads in the 4th so they're almost always behind or tied at some point during the last quarter. Washington 11th in 1st half points scored (pretty good) but 25th in 2nd half points (23rd in the 3rd qtr) scored - a pretty substantial drop off after halftime. Your opponent has figured you at the half & you have no play calling answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.