• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Make Roster Moves 12/12/17

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
December 12, 2017

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following practice squad players to their active roster:

RB Kapri Bibbs
LB Otha Peters
LB Pete Robertson

The Redskins signed the following players to their practice squad:

LB Alex McCalister
RB Dare Ogunbowale
S Orion Stewart

The Redskins placed the following players on their Reserve/Injured list:

LB Chris Carter
RB Byron Marshall
TE Jordan Reed

-REDSKINS-

And the hits just keep coming...

This seems more than the team snakebitten to me. More like we have one of the worst medical staff/rehab systems in sports history.

Like a “what NOT to do” guide for NFL expansion teams.

I don't believe that. Injuries happen. Seems like a different team every year gets hit like we did this year.

I would look into where most of them occurred. If most of them happened at home, it would seem to give more support to replacing the turf at FedEx with one of the synthetics.

Where they mostly on grass/synthetic?

Well, except for Reed. He gets hurt breathing.

I don't believe that. Injuries happen. Seems like a different team every year gets hit like we did this year.

I would look into where most of them occurred. If most of them happened at home, it would seem to give more support to replacing the turf at FedEx with one of the synthetics.

Where they mostly on grass/synthetic?

Well, except for Reed. He gets hurt breathing.

Byron Marshall was practically "just breathing" when he got hurt Sunday.
On natural grass.

Last edited:
Byron Marshall was practically "just breathing" when he got hurt Sunday.
On natural grass.

These things do happen. I used to play Soccer with my works team till I blew my ACL.

How'd I do it?

I just pushed off on my right leg to run across the field and *twang*. Didn't catch it, or get hit or anything, and I'd just come from the gym where I'd been running on a treadmill, so I was well warmed up.
Total fluke injury. That injury to Marshall totally reminded me of when I did that.

Like Ax, I was wondering if there is something wrong with out Medical/Training staff that is the root cause of these issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.