• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications - 2017 Week 14 - Redskins @ Chargers

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Burgandy Burner

Hello once again. I am back to do another blognostication. A reminder from that first blognostication: “As many of you know, I was not too kind to the Redskins in the BBQ seasonal predictions. The prognostication called for a 2-14 record, but that win total prediction was bested after the San Francisco game. Perhaps that was a bit too rough, but I looked at a brutal schedule in the middle of the season and now that particular time is here. ...

Read More...

Well, as I said in another thread, this is the kind of game we have a tendency to win. (Followed by a loss, at home, to a blind quadriplegic coed team)

But that's next week.

This week, the defense stymies Rivers, just enough. And the Crook provides more stats. But this week, they actually translate to a win.

Redskins 23
Chargers 21

PS ~ Thanks BB, for the emergency response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.