• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

So ... um ... Norv Turner

ATL up 27-3 in San Diego. What's up with Norv this year? Chargers looking rough...

D'uh...it's Norv.

ATL up 27-3 in San Diego. What's up with Norv this year? Chargers looking rough...

What's up with Norv? That's easy.

The Chargers just won two games and look really really good. Of course they'll drop an ugly loss.

That's how Norv rolls.

Just lost to the previously winless Browns. Might Norval get the axe mid-season?

Just lost to the previously winless Browns. Might Norval get the axe mid-season?

The Browns beat the Cincy a few weeks ago, so they were not winless. At the end of this season Norv will be gone and so will Reid.

Seeing as how its mind-bottling that these two have jobs still, I would tend to agree. Although Reid is likely going to stay, the Eagles organization loves him for some unknown reason, and will probably give him a 32 year extension instead of canning him.

When he's gone I can start cheering for the Chargers again...maybe. Now I just want them to lose every game they play as long as he is the coach. Did I mention I dislike Norval!

The Chargers are now 4-5, having lost 3 out of their last 4 including losses to the Browns and Bucs. Yeesh. It's a wonder Norv has managed to keep his job for this long.

Unless norv has pics of the gm and owner naked he should be gone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.