• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Giants Fire HC McAdoo, GM Reese

BGO

The Cheerleader
Reaction score
The New York Giants cleaned house Monday morning, firing head coach Ben McAdoo and general manager Jerry Reese.
McAdoo led the Giants to a playoff spot in his first season as head coach last year, but yesterday's loss to the Raiders dropped this version of the Giants to 2-10. That alone would be one thing, but a season of clubhouse drama, performances with dismal apparent effort, and the mishandling of Eli Manning's benching proved too much.
read more

More...

Wow. In-season firing. Wonder if that was a last ditch effort to keep Manning in the fold? Be interesting to see who the Giants go after...

They must have been pissed about that benching.

And to think they thought old Coughlin was the problem and not Reese, yet I believe his Jags look pretty damn good this year.......wonder if they want a mulligan on that

Call me sentimental, call me whatever, but considering what has happened regarding Eli and the Giants and the fact the benching that one game stopped a streak of starts.. I'd be willing to "forgive" last weekend and not start his "streak" at 1. (Now, if this were the Eagles or Cowboys, not sure I'd be willing to .. and I know this is Mara we're talking about but I'm more talking about Eli and how he was treated).

End of sentimental tirade :) Back to B&G obsessing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.