• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications - 2017 Week 13 - Redskins @ Cowboys

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Om

Redskins vs Cowboys. Thursday Night Football.

Injuries and precarious placement standings aside, it's still a big deal when these teams meet. At least it is to Redskins fans. So, given the opportunity to blog this thing, seems like some “analysis” is in order.

Rather than solemnly run through a dozen or more angles, I'm going to winnow it down to these few. Because, well, they're the ones I kept coming back to this week. ...

Read More...

Great read, Om. :claps: Until the score prediction however that was redeemed by the next line (teaser).

They do seem to play to level of their opponent. 30 points scored in back to back games versus Vikes & Saints followed by going into the 4th quarter with the Giants at 10 to 10. That, like you pointed out, is what scares me about Thursday. Cowboys have run pretty well in Zeke's absence - they just haven't run too much because they've been playing from behind. From way behind.

Washington has given up 30 or more points in 5 games but that hasn't always been on the Defense. The Offense & Special teams have made some pretty hefty contributions - they lead the league in fumbles & fumbles lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.