• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread - 2017 Week 13 - Redskins @ Cowboys

Who Wins Thursday Night- Good Guys or Evil Incarnate?

• Skins

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm just here to watch the expressions on JJ's face.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man, this game could get ugly quickly if the Boys get an early lead, causing Gruden to panic and abandon the run. Or, it could be much like last night, tight and decided late in the 4th. D is going to have to step up big time.

Dallas has a couple of serious missing links.

On offense - no Elliott and the offense hasn't looked the same since he he started the suspension. They aren't even ordinary.

On defense, Lee is questionable at best and could easily be out. Without this is a totally different unit.

Without them, I actually like our chances.

The turd defense is near the bottom in most rankings. Fingers crossed Jay stays with grinding out Perine & new guy Marshall. As little no as Marshall doesn't get any passes thrown to him should be good.

Play a west coast offense game...heavy run calls with high % passes sprinkled in. We be aight

Yup, Dallas isn't the same without Elliott, but they can still throw the ball quite effectively. Lee being questionable helps our O, but my concern is keeping Dak in the pocket, and coverage breaking down when he gets loose. I generally throw away the stats and records when playing within the division. Never seem to really matter. Ya, I really like our chances in this one, even with Dallas surely pissed over their loss on Thanksgiving. There going to motivated with the hunt for a wild card birth dependent on this game. This is going to be a "who wants it more" game. With tied records, we need this win more to keep our chances alive. Is Gruden going to have them ready ? A slow start will kill us, and going back to many game now, Gruden doesn't seem to have the team ready when it counts the most. I expect Manusky to have a squad filled with blood lust. His mean streak rubs off on the squad, so I'm hoping we set the tone with some extremely aggressive and physical play. None of the games are a walk in the park.

We better find a way to take away Cole Beasley. That little garden gnome can kill us.

This is going to be a "who wants it more" game.

Not exactly our forte.

The only game this year where I felt we imposed our will in that way was against the Raiders (and maybe Seattle).

Cowboys have been trucked since the woman beater got suspended.

The players will have to take upon themselves to win this one.
If we had a great head coach, and an above average QB, this would be a cakewalk.

As it is, I'm pleading for divine intervention.

Goddamn a Cowboy!!!

Must win. No excuses.

We're playing incredibly well against the best teams in the league and with an insane amount of injuries. Just keep it rolling.....

IMG_20171125_162514.jpg

And if we had an even slighty above average head coach, and a QB worth half of the ridiculous money he's stealing, we be one of the wildcard teams right now.

But hey, how 'bout them stats!

In order to have a good chance at winning this one, we need at least 2 or 3 injured guys back...especially a few from this group : Reed, Roullier, Nicholson, Spaight.

And we could really use some of Ion's fingers back again.
He really is nowhere near the same player with the cast on.

Last edited:
I'll take Roullier and Nicholson.

Reed's been next to useless this season.

And if we had an even slighty above average head coach, and a QB worth half of the ridiculous money he's stealing, we be one of the wildcard teams right now.

But hey, how 'bout them stats!

If Doctson doesn't lose the ball against KC and they convert a 3rd & 1 against NO the team would be 7-4 despite the injuries.

Just win tonight. I want to come into work tomorrow with a glorious smirk on my face whenever I look at my co-workers.

In the horrible Color Rush/Botched Abortion uniforms, let's kick some Cowboy ass!!!

Jerrah might have an epic meltdown on live TV!

Worth the price of admission.

Duck Fallas!!!

I probably could have gone to the game tonight on my employers dime. We are hosting a number of customers at a tailgate event before the game and then for the game itself. I opted out as there is no way I could go and not wear B&G. Figured that might look bad with our clients and I didn't want to rub anyone the wrong way when the Skins thump them. *grin*

Get some of this!

Ryan Sack.jpg

Remember...chat is open. Come join us!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dallas has a couple of serious missing links.

On offense - no Elliott and the offense hasn't looked the same since he he started the suspension. They aren't even ordinary.

On defense, Lee is questionable at best and could easily be out. Without this is a totally different unit.

Without them, I actually like our chances.

Dallas will still win. It's a game we are expected to win, but we won't. Time to look towards next season!

Especially now that Moses has gone down. We don't have an O line that can protect Cousins all game long, and if Cousins keeps coughing up the ball deep within the Dallas scoring zone, we have even less chance of a win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.