• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread - 2017 Week 13 - Redskins @ Cowboys

Who Wins Thursday Night- Good Guys or Evil Incarnate?

• Skins

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm just here to watch the expressions on JJ's face.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the Defense has officially said “Eff it” after that start.

Is our o-line a sieve or the turds sending the house?

Honestly there was only a glimmer of hope seeing playoffs this yr, to me anyways. Time to focus on any more 2nd & 3rd stringers while draft planning. And that's ok honestly, too many this or that to overcome this year. Especially the injuries holy cow

The Redskins have taken 28mins (so far) to score NOTHING, and I can't see any improvement for the second half. Time I no longer 'watched'.

I'm thinking with my head, not my heart!

You guys/gals have fun.

No reason for me to watch another game this season of "Redskins Football".

Dan and Bruce have worn this ol' boy's fanhood out.

My sig says it all, but now I'll won't be saying 'Can we do it later, the Redskins are on TV soon.' any more this year. I'll do what has to be done and the scores can be checked later, preferably a day or so later!

1st quarter Offense & STs didn't look focused - blame it on whatever, point is they did not look ready to play.

1st Game against Dal 33 to 19 - Zeke was 33 att/150 yds/2 td's Average (150/33=4.55 per carry). Toss in a fumble for Zeke. Washington played Thompson + Kelly were 12/37/1 - Average 3 yd per carry.
Last nights debacle 38 to 17 - Morris had 27 att/127 yds/1 td (127/27 = 4.7 per carry). No fumbles for Alf. Washington Perine + Marshall had 16/50/0 - Average 3 yd @ tote. All Skins RB's in both games - 28/87/1
Skins gave up more points while scoring fewer and gave up more yds per carry in the game that did not have Zeke or Lee.

Injury excuses only go so far. Defense wasn't giving up points in the 1st half as much as it was the turnovers by the O and Special Ed's. Defense got rolled over in the 2nd half with the 'boy's running game. Dallas is a run first team, no matter who their back is, and if give them the lead that's what they'll do all night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.