• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications - 2017 Week 11 - Redskins @ Saints

Blognostications

Blognosticator - LoyalSkinsFan

“Oh, when the Saints…..”

Oh hell, you get the idea.

Well, folks…..the Redskins are traveling to New Orleans to take on the Saints this Sunday. Then, they shoot on back to DC to face the Giants on Thanksgiving Day. Gonna be a quick turn for them next week, but we can't get ahead of ourselves, can we? Truth is, if we want to have any real shot at getting into the playoffs this season, this weekend's game is ...

Read More Here!

Nicely done Hollywood!

I pretty much could've written that myself as it's exactly how I feel about last Sunday and the one upcoming. This is the kind of game the Redskins have no business winning, but find a way to. That being said, although I'd have felt compelled to predict a win in our current situation, I don't really know that I believe we will win.

As you said so well, with this team, there's almost no predicting. And God help the poor SOB who has to write the Giants edition. :)

Personally - I think our season ended last Sunday. Really bums me out too.

Well done LSF.

Count me as another who thinks we're gonna win this game. Precisely because we shouldn't.

D is gonna want to make a statement after their worst performance of the year last week.

The offense just might turn a corner too. Whether it's Crook, or maybe..................Colt.

Good one, sir!

Saints are #5 in passing yards per game so Brees can air it out. They're #3 in rushing yards (142 @ game) so they can and will run it. Their defense - top 10 in fewest points allowed; fewest passing yards allowed & fewest total yards allowed. The only way I can see a Skins win is if they can run and can stop the run.

Last edited:
Reed out. Long out. Pryor out (although no one will notice).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.