• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread - Week 11 - Redskins @ Saints

Who wins on Sunday?

• Skins

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Saints

• I'm borrowing a brown paper bag from an 'Aints fan for this this one!

• Total voters
Actually, this the kind of game we have a tendency to pull off.

Only to lose at home the following week to a team like the Browns, starting a blind quadriplegic at QB.

We'll either steal a tight one, or Brees will hang 50+ on us.

I felt our chances last week were better than this week, I have not much faith we even keep it interesting, then again, Skinostradmus I am not.

I've got to say, if Norman plays the way he did this past week, we're in trouble. Seems he was out of place or beaten often, and just not on his game. Maybe it was others that missed assignments, but from where I sat, it looked like he got beat enough that it cost us. Point is, Brees is always dangerous, and we haven't been the best against mobile QB's. We need a Seattle type performance out of the D.

I've got to say, if Norman plays the way he did this past week, we're in trouble. Seems he was out of place or beaten often, and just not on his game. Maybe it was others that missed assignments, but from where I sat, it looked like he got beat enough that it cost us. Point is, Brees is always dangerous, and we haven't been the best against mobile QB's. We need a Seattle type performance out of the D.

It may have cost us that game, but it could work to our benefit against the Saints.
Maybe it baits Brees into throwing at him, thinking Norman has "lost it", whereas QB's are usually afraid to throw at him, and Brees is baited into a trap.
Or maybe I just got baited into the trap of wishful thinking.

Considering NO put up 47 & Brees threw 0 TDs (& 0 INTs) I'm gonna say he can avoid Norman all day if he wants. Those other guys (Ingram & Kamara) are a bigger concern.

CL.jpg

Unfortunately...

There are few, if any, reasons to think we can win in New Orleans.

But we will. Because I say so.

Redskins 31
Saints 27

Please never, ever, ever call another fade route again.

Ever.

Also where the hell did our pass rush go to? Seems last few weeks our sacks n stuff has practically disappeared.

Has Jay FINALLY figured out what a running game is for? Game plan is a solid one for a change

KC1's most gritty game.

Perine is absolutely having a hell of a game. Sprinkle's first catch is for a TD all because VD needed a breather.

Wait we had an interception overturned? Then brees goes a gabillion yards for a td?!!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.