• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications 2017 - Week 10 - Vikings @ Redskins

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Knightingale

Being a Redskin fan in 2017 is an odd experience, unlike any other year I've followed the team.

There are two Washington Redskins teams this year.

The team we are, and the team we were meant to be. The pendulum has been swinging between those two all season. From Playoff Contenders to Number One Draft Pick Hopefuls.

Now it's true that you could say that about any year, there's always a bunch of What-Ifs ...

Go Here for More!

Great read, John. Lots of good points.

A couple of interesting notes:
Everson Griffen is a Did Not Practice all week thru Thursday. Well, he still may play but will he be 100%? If it winds up being Clemmings at LT I'd rather it be against someone other than Griffen (10 sacks so far). Ty has been limited at practice which is promising.
6 of 9 'experts' are leaning towards a Redskins win. I don't put much faith in these pundits (I doubt they'd be fairing all too well in BGO's Pickem contest). Still would rather them saying the Skins were the dogs. Don't know how well they've done picking Redskins games so far this season either. link: http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Expert-Picks-Vikings-Chances-vs-Washington/bf04c098-953b-40ae-a6e7-d7a4103490c1

Good job, Knight.

I think everybody expects a close game.

Everybody except me, that is.

The Vikings have gotten fat, feeding on sheep. No sheep for them today.

As unexpected as it may seem, we gonna whup some Minnesota ass today boys and girls.
Crook is gonna earn is paycheck this week. Chris Thompson will leave Viking defenders suffering nightmares for the next month.
And Manusky's Maulers will make their offense think that a ton of brick has fallen on them.

Hell, even the special teams could score.

Redskins 38
Vikings 10

I am thinking a slow start and then the passing game lights it up. 27-17 but never really that close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.