• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Map : Week Ten, 2017. Minnesota Vikings at Washington Redskins

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Sunday, November 12th at 1pm EST, Minnesota travels to Washington, and TV coverage is relegated to the blue-coded areas on the map below, for the "FOX Early Game" event.

Announcing, will be the same pair who handled our last game against Seattle : Kevin Burkhardt and Charles Davis

TV Coverage on the embedded map may be subject to change, so check back on the link for possible changes, and for more information.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=10

10-FOX-E-V4.png

Last edited:
Looks like a lot more of the West Coast is getting this game now (following your link).

Or I'm not reading it right, which is a distinct possibility.

Looks like a lot more of the West Coast is getting this game now (following your link).

Or I'm not reading it right, which is a distinct possibility.

You were correct. The map on the link has changed since I posted that.
Originally the NW did not get the game. Now they do.
I will update the embedded map.
But of course, the same disclaimer applies.

Map says I'm getting the game, but TV Guide has Saints / Bills listed.....

Not getting game again :( Getting Cincinnati (live close enough to there I guess) :(

Wahoo ! TV guide has changed it up, I get the game !

Imagine if the border line went right through your house, and if you went to one side of the house you get the Saints game, and you go to the other side of the house you get the Skins game.

Kind of like the rain here.....

Everyone, there's been yet another change to the map (for the better, apparently).
I updated the embedded map to show the new version - more Skins coverage in the Midwest, etc.
But again, use the link for confirmation.

Sigh... of course Cincinnati is hosting an NFC game.. so that will never change for the good for me. :(

Wait a minute.. Cincinnati traveling to Tennessee...

Why the heck is this game on Fox? :(

Fake Sports on Fox?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.