• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Thread: 2017 Week 9 - Redskins @ Seahawks

What do the B&G do against Seattle?

• Win

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Who are these guys again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Going into Seattle and winning is always a great thing. Especially after what Seattle did last week to Houston. I was impressed by the defense overall, even though I was admittedly worried with the Seahawks driving on the drive they took the lead. I did not expect much from the offense with the replacement players line against that defense. But the two drives to score TDs were great drives. The last one was especially clutch. If you can win in Seattle with that line, you can beat anyone. I hope the team realizes that and plays with that kind of confidence. Let us as fans worry about the letdown we have become accustomed to.

I saw multiple comments by Seattle fans that Norman was playing dirty, "as always".
I don't recall any evidence of that in this game. Was it real and did I miss something, or was it their "blue-colored glasses" ?

On the horse collar play, the seahawk player had Norman by the face mask but totally missed by the officials. It was a chippy physical game. I don't think Norman was any more aggressive than anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does get away with a lot of grabbing/holding. But I wouldn't call him a dirty player.

However, there was another play where Norman clearly tried to elbow a guy in the face. But, he was a Seahawk, so he deserved it, I'm sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.