• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: Shanahan signs former Broncos draft pick

BGO

The Denver-to-Washington pipeline is open for business.Let it be known: Center/guard Kory Lichtensteiger was the first signing of the Shanahan era. A fourth-round pick by Shanahan in 2008, the lightweight lineman was cut by Denver, then Minnesota last year.Former Broncos...

More...

And so the overhaul of the O line begins?

http://www.nfl.com/players/korylichtensteiger/profile?id=LIC311468

719943.jpg

Kory Lichtensteiger OG
Height: 6-3 Weight: 295
Born: 3/22/1985 Van Wert , OH
College: Bowling Green State
Experience: 2nd season
High School: Crestview HS [Convoy, OH]

Season Team G GS

2009 Minnesota Vikings 0 0
2008 Denver Broncos 16 0

TOTAL 16 0

Last edited:
The only person in Redskins Nation not rooting for this guy to be a long-time Redskin is Larry Michaels.

Just out of curiosity, why is Larry the only one? I do not watch his show so I have no idea what he is like.

EDIT* I though I heard somewhere he was a Cowboys fan?

Just out of curiosity, why is Larry the only one? I do not watch his show so I have no idea what he is like.

EDIT* I though I heard somewhere he was a Cowboys fan?
Larry, who I love dearly, is the sometimes articulationally-challenged team announcer.

:cool4:

Larry, who I love dearly, is the sometimes articulationally-challenged team announcer.

Ahahahaha.... I have never listened to one of his broadcasts before. I have heard him a couple of times during NFL highlights and figured he was awful because it could be an 80 yard TD pass with 20 broken tackles and if you were listening on the radio you would think it was a 2 yard run.

I never noticed, but then again, I've been either blitzed or hung over the times we've spoken.

Maybe it's just me but his last name doesn't seem that bad. It's not like his last name is Onomatopoeia. ;) But you may be right, Larry might have difficulty with it.

Hopefully KL can bring a guy like Peyton Hillis with him. Hillis never got a shot in Denver this year, probably because he's a Shanny guy. I love his catching ability and great balance. Great guy to have on 3rd downs.

Bring in the former Broncos. Kinda reminds me of George Allen and his "Ramskins".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.