• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFC East Thoughts

Jason Garrett in NY interviewing for the Giants' vacant OC position.

Daniel Jones and Jason Garrett. Between the two of them I think they might have a personality ...

Jason Garrett is the OC for the Giants - official.

Kind of 'meh' on this. I'm not concerned in any way with this hire. Seems a little rash in terms of Garrett himself. I think the Giants are the biggest question mark in the NFC East - even more so than the Skins. A lot will depend on which team drafted a real QB. TBD.

The fact that the Vagiants hired 2 ex-head coaches to "work under" a rookie NFL Head coach has disaster written all over it. I, for one, can not wait for it!!

Besides Garrett, who is the 2nd ex-head coach they hired ?
Is it Callahan ? I can't find anything on it.

I'm thinking he's referring to Callahan (not an official hire yet, but rumored)...

I'm thinking he's referring to Callahan (not an official hire yet, but rumored)...

There's also rumors, and perhaps more reliable reports than a "rumor", that Garrett and Callahan did not get along in Dallas, which is why Cali left them for Washington.
Not sayin they couldn't have patched things up, but maybe that's why it hasn't been made official.

So - what will Dallas ultimately do with Prescott? They are rumored to have offered $33-35 million per year and were rebuffed. That's crazy coming from a guy who has improved and played well last year, but doesn't appear to be the kind of QB who can put his team on his back, particularly in the offseason.

Will the Cowboys be able to sign him long-term, or will they make him prove he's worth that kind of money in the last year of his contract? Complicating matters - they have some important guys still left to sign.

I don't think a deal happens. How that sits with Prescott, especially if he doesn't get a deal now, and then they franchise him in 2021 - could have another Kirk Cousins scenario brewing.

89257789_10220854152645306_1404902279470907392_n.jpg

Colt McCoy is now the Giants back up QB. You have to wonder, what have they seen from him in the past 3 seasons that would make that move attractive?

Naaaah.... No way... They'd never... You don't think?...

and the Eagles injury woes continue...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.