• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tonight’s Inactives

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for tonight's game against the Kansas City Chiefs:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:
o No. 34 RB Mack Brown
o No. 38 CB Joshua Holsey
o No. 40 LB Josh Harvey-Clemons
o No. 68 G Tyler Catalina
o No. 72 DL Anthony Lanier II
o No. 79 T Ty Nsekhe
o No. 83 WR Brian Quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if Jeremy Sprinkle gets some field time tonight? Him active makes me think they are nervous that Reed may not be 100%.

Wonder if Jeremy Sprinkle gets some field time tonight? Him active makes me think they are nervous that Reed may not be 100%.

I think Sprinkle will get some snaps. Also I don't think they feel a need to rush Reed with Davis playing. Reed's the guy obviously but I think Vernon fills in well enough that the Skins can take their time with Reed and ease him back in. Maybe save Jordan for those Red Zone shots.

Chiefs are a helluva team at home, no lie. However, Doctson going all Rod Gardner on a sure td sealed it.

What in the sam hell was that donkey mollesting final play?!!?!

I think Inactives List need to be banished.
Only allowed to dress 46 players, in a game with so many injuries occur ?
How many active, backup O-lineman do we end up with in a game ? 1 or 2 ?
It's certainly not outside the realm of possibility that we totally run out of healthy players at a position, and have to take someone from a totally different position, during a game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.