• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread: Skins vs. Rayduhs

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Last season's 12-4 Las Vegas Rayduhs are in town. Let's shock them just like we did the Green Bay Packers last year.

All game thoughts here please :)

Wow! Outstanding defensive performance. And Chris Thompson...:smile:

Very happy right now, not even mad at Perine & Crowder.

Game balls to...
Manusky
Jay
Kirk

I'm digging this run game commitment!!!!!

Very happy right now, not even mad at Perine & Crowder.

Game balls to...
Manusky
Jay
Kirk

I'm digging this run game commitment!!!!!

Totally agree. Hard to believe.

CT25 deserves a game ball!

Perrine, and Thompson both total not combined each had more rushing yards than the raiders total Mack only needed 7 more maybe 8 to tie them
Thompson had more receiving yards than the raiders had total yards 150-128 last 32 of those yards came on the best raiders drive their last one. Did the raiders even cross midfield? Without our help?
I can't remember this dominating of a game where we dominated in all areas even with our mistakes

Absolutely wonderful across the board.

That was about as perfect of an all-around performance that I've seen in ten years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.