• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostication - 2017 Week 3 - Raiders @ Redskins

This will be a good test to see where we are. Hopefully we can pull off a win. I am actually suprised the raiders are not favored by more.

A fine job, Dixie. LOVE the poetry.

Carr's touted quick release has the linemen ready. "Get your hands up!" will be the rally cry. Resulting in at least 3 tipped balls.
Two of which will be intercepted.
One of which is returned for a TD.
Josh Doctson's 1st NFL touchdown, on a fade route, seals the deal late in the 4th quarter.

Redskins 30
Raiders 20

A fine job, Dixie. LOVE the poetry.

Carr's touted quick release has the linemen ready. "Get your hands up!" will be the rally cry. Resulting in at least 3 tipped balls.
Two of which will be intercepted.
One of which is returned for a TD.
Josh Doctson's 1st NFL touchdown, on a fade route, seals the deal late in the 4th quarter.

Redskins 30
Raiders 20

Thanks, Ax. Wish I could take credit for the poetry, but it's from NFL Films. :) It looks like the link to the video got lost.

Sunday Night Football and the National Stage.

C'mon guys and gals.....you know what happens when you mix that with the Washington Redskins, right?

No Kelley or Reed too?

We're going to get the absolute crap kicked out of us tonight. :uhoh:

And I'm the King of Negative Mountain. ;)

Sit back,take a deep breath and take emotion out of it.

Over the last twenty years, how often have the Redskins showed up on Prime Time,National TV?

I think if you're honest with yourself, you know the answer.

I'd feel alot better if this game was at 1pm est with Jordan Reed healthy....

This is one of those games that I believe 99% we'll lose. Not only that, but lose badly... best Offense in the league, prime-time and Norval Gruden coaching.

If we win, I'll just have to say "Figures... "

Nick

Sit back,take a deep breath and take emotion out of it.

Over the last twenty years, how often have the Redskins showed up on Prime Time,National TV?

I think if you're honest with yourself, you know the answer.

I'd feel alot better if this game was at 1pm est with Jordan Reed healthy....

This must be for MNF games, not all Prime Time games. Because the Redskins actually have a winning record on SNF over the last 7 years. All of them have been at home, and the Skins are 3-2

Sunday November 20 Washington Redskins 42-24 Green Bay Packers
Sunday December 1 New York Giants 24–17 Washington Redskins
Sunday December 30 Washington Redskins 28-18 Dallas Cowboys
Sunday October 17 Indianapolis Colts 27–24 Washington Redskins
Sunday September 12 Washington Redskins 13-7 Dallas Cowboys

This is one of those games that I believe 99% we'll lose. Not only that, but lose badly... best Offense in the league, prime-time and Norval Gruden coaching.

If we win, I'll just have to say "Figures... "

Nick

The Skins have a pattern of beating teams that they should not beat, and losing to teams that they should not lose to.
It may not be a 100% pattern, but frequent enough to take note of.
So, with the above replies in mind, regarding SNF and a formidable opponent, it seems the Skins are primed for a win.

Never felt so good to be so wrong.

Had to rub my eyes several times tonight and ask:

Are these guys the Washington Redskins??

Yes they are. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.