• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2017 BGO Survivor Contest: Week 2 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It's been a disastrous first 2 weeks for our 2017 contest players. This week, Docsandy, Om, and Shi no Tenshi were all eliminated.

Ax, Boone, Canadian Hog, Elephant, and JohnsBass all remain alive with 1 strike each.

And Neophyte, Dixie Flatline, and Kel Varnsen still sport a perfect record.

Get your picks in and best of luck to our remaining competitors! :cheers:

Yeah, it was about 5PM Sunday afternoon when I realized I didn't have my pick in...oopsie.

I miss this contest! Good luck to the remaining players.

Yeah, it was about 5PM Sunday afternoon when I realized I didn't have my pick in...oopsie.

I feel for ya... I thought I had my pick in.... but alas I apparently didn't click something... oh well.. there's always next year :)

Good luck to those remaining!

Hey..do we get a "second chance" round? Something akin to Exile Island?
(Hey one can hope)

Each week, you have to pick a winner of one of the games Fear. Once you've picked a team, you cannot pick them again. You are allowed '1 strike' (if the team you picked doesn't win) A second 'strike' and you are eliminated. Last man standing wins the contest. We have this year's contest set up so that late in the season, if we don't have a champion yet, the remaining players have to pick two winners each week.

What makes it challenging is avoiding the occasional upset, and that there's a tendency to pick obvious winners early on, so that later avoiding strikes becomes more difficult.

I feel for ya... I thought I had my pick in.... but alas I apparently didn't click something... oh well.. there's always next year :)

Good luck to those remaining!

Hey..do we get a "second chance" round? Something akin to Exile Island?
(Hey one can hope)

I'll check. We could have a winner by mid-season. For some reason, the Survivor contest is not as well developed as Yahoo's FF software is - pretty limited what you can do in it, even as the Commissioner.

If there was a way to add you this year, I would, but the contest won't allow it without starting completely over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.