• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day Thread - Eagles @ Skins - 2017

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Talk here about the game, before, during and after. Hail!!!

You're not my uncle anymore Neo!

Play calling a bit better this half, good long drive and give the D a rest. Which btw is playing pretty good so far. Wentz is slippery

Disregard, Kurt killed that drive with a stupid ass pass

Three plays from our own 1 yard line and three straight incomplete passes leaving our punter standing at the back of his own endzone and the Eagles starting on their own 50.

But per Gruden we want to be a physical running team.

Yeah...and I have some ocean front property to sell you in AZ.

Aaaaaand scene

Pryor is the 2017 Rod Gardner, Kurt is NOT resembling a franchise qb and the o-line needs addressing soon. At one time or another every one of them flailed a block, even Trent.

Hats off to the D tho, they fought hard and did a respectable job.

Defense - B
Teams - D
Offense - shit minus

Last edited:
Cousins may be in for a mild shock when he sees his FA offers next year.

40 throws to 17 runs!?!!!

And 4 of them were the damn qb's

Gruden is a tool

Gruden 0 for 4 on opening day as an NFL head coach. Cousins 0 for 3 on opening day as an NFL QB.

I may need to start skipping the first week of the year.

Cousins may be in for a mild shock when he sees his FA offers next year.

Keeps playing like today and you are right. O-line however was awful but he needs to make some of those plays.

I owe Ax an apology.

Ax, you were totally correct on Kirk Cousins. He is not a franchise Qb.

McD5,

Your boy Jay is leading no team to any kind of glory when he refuses to pay any attention to one whole facet of the offense: the run game.

He doesn't understand it's value, when to use it or how to use it.

The Washington Redskins: Rebuilding since 1992.

No apology needed. It is only the first game and Jay Gruden's seasons always start poorly. So let's see what happens in the coming weeks before my predictions or anyone else's verifies.

Maybe this is a wake up call for the entire organization. They'll respond or they could fold. Troubling first game, but how they respond next week is even more important than what happened today. On to week two.

At least Pryor and Zack Brown feel at home. They have both come from losing cultures, and find themselves in a losing culture. What's the saying? The more things change, the more they stay the same!

At least I know not to prepare myself for an early Monday morning in future. I won't bother until the team shows it is worth getting up for. Maybe I'll watch a late game (4pm) or SNF, but never a 1pm game.

At least Pryor and Zack Brown feel at home. They have both come from losing cultures, and find themselves in a losing culture. What's the saying? The more things change, the more they stay the same!

At least I know not to prepare myself for an early Monday morning in future. I won't bother until the team shows it is worth getting up for. Maybe I'll watch a late game (4pm) or SNF, but never a 1pm game.

But we will miss you :( But if it is that early, perhaps a couple games for half time? Set your alarm to see how we are doing and perhaps join us at half?

Whatever you decide, I sure do understand.

We could have the Hogs with Jim Brown all in their prime on 3rd and 1/2 a yard and I swear Gruden would call a pass.

Jay Gruden just called another passing play.

Shawn Lauvao, Spencer Long, Brandon Scherff, and Morgan Moses should consider becoming offensive linemen in this league instead of observers. This is not on Cousin Kirk.

Scout's tape of Oline replacements:

Hope Scott Campbell's taking notice....

Cousins bottom line for the day is one pick and two fumbles.

His 30 yard touchdown was a 5 yard pass to Chris Thompson that Thompson then took 25 yards to the house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.