• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Map : Week One, 2017. Eagles at Redskins

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
I've been granted permission by the staff member who normally handles this duty, to carry the torch for now.
Most of the Northeast US, and the Midwest, the West Coast, plus our Hawaiian and Alaskan brothers and sisters, will see the Redskins on the Fox 1pm slot this Sunday.

Eagles at Redskins are in blue.
Click link for more detailed information.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=1

01-FOX-E-V2.png

Last edited:
Big smile on my mugshot. We get it here in Memphis! Hope that doesn't change. :) Thanks!

I'm getting it as long as it stays the way it is. HOORAY!!!!!

That makes six games (with out prime time games) that I'll definitely get.

Happy Camper!

Does anybody know how they determine that that one small patch at the Southeast Corner and coast of NC does not deserve to view the Redskins, but all surrounding areas, even including across the border into South Carolina, gets the game ?
Seems real discriminatory.
What's so different about that one patch, out there sitting by itself, almost like an island ?
There's no Carolina game to compete with at that time, so why shouldn't it get the Skins like the surrounding area ?

Yeah, we'll get pre-empted for the Ravens v Bengals in the Baltimore market. No way they will air a Skins game the same time they air a Ravens game.

The crazy things is tho, that this small part of NC is not getting pre-empted by the local team, the Panthers. Panthers are playing at a different time. So logic would tell you that it should default to the Skins. But instead of reverting to the Skins as it should, the SE Coast of NC gets the Falcons game, while the whole NC Coast above it, and the virtually the whole SC coast below it, gets the Skins.
Why is that one small patch in NC is considered an 'Atlanta market', while everything surrounding it, directly north, west, and south of it gets the Skins ?

Yeah, we'll get pre-empted for the Ravens v Bengals in the Baltimore market. No way they will air a Skins game the same time they air a Ravens game.
Don't they play on different networks?
Shouldn't be a problem.

Don't they play on different networks?
Shouldn't be a problem.

The only thing that looks in my favor is that there are no AFC games on CBS in the afternoon, we'll see. I still do not believe they will put the Skins up against the Ravens in the Baltimore market. I probably won't watch anyway, will be out with my son.

Probably shouldn't post the graphic image each week, just the link as there are constant changes to the map. The link is good enough and put a message each week for those who are not in the typical Redskins coverage area - something like, "Be sure to check the maps each day as they could change in your favor or not". I did that and it was enough. Off to a great start - glad you are doing this.

We lost coverage quickly here in the Memphis area yesterday. Bah. I won't try to get any feed and will likely be very focused on the hurricanes at that time. That's the way it goes.

That's up to you. I'm just making a suggestion. Make it your own, but I do think it is a good idea to not post the graphic each. It's totally your call. You're in charge, Chief. :)

The Redskins v Eagles game is being promoted as being shown down here as well. At the moment, and I assume as a season 'kick-off', the replay of the New England v Atlanta SB is on.

Following the Redskins v Eagles game (at 3am Monday morning), we have Green Bay v Seattle (at 6.30am Monday) with the day rounding out with Dallas v Giants at 10.30am.

That's up to you. I'm just making a suggestion. Make it your own, but I do think it is a good idea to not post the graphic each. It's totally your call. You're in charge, Chief. :)

Maybe a disclaimer, to that effect, that it's subject to change, would work.
I just thought an imbedded graphic was convenient for a quick glance, so people don't have to page down the website, and sift through stuff to find the right one.
Just my opinion. But I like your opinion too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.