• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Make Roster Moves 9/3/17

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
September 3, 2017

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins claimed the following player off waivers from Minnesota:
T T.J. Clemmings

The Redskins placed the following player on their Exempt/Left Squad list:
S Su'a Cravens

The Redskins signed the following players to their practice squad:
DL Brandon Banks
WR Robert Davis
TE Manasseh Garner
WR Maurice Harris
G Kyle Kalis
LB Pete Robertson
S Fish Smithson

-REDSKINS-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocker...Sudfeld signed by Eagles to PS http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelph...-redskins-qb-nate-sudfeld-part-practice-squad

BB tweeted this as well.

Edit: Ok...apparently I don't know how to imbed a Tweet. I selected the following url and hit the Twitter button but nothing appeared. Here is the direct url

https://twitter.com/breakburgundy/status/904451164489621504

Called it...

Everyone also likes to bring up players being picked up by rivals so they can be pumped for info.
I think this is more likely for Suds, because inside the mind of a QB, holds more offensive knowledge than any other position.
Add to that he's been through 2 Gruden camps.
He'd provide such a wealth of inside info on the team, he'd be like a mini-Gruden for NY, Dallas, or Philly to pick up.
Philly could probably use a backup QB, and we play them first. Something to think about.

Last edited:
We haven't installed the game plan yet so good for them.

From Suds point of view; Eagles probably offered a few more bucks than Washington but he also has a better opportunity for advancement in Filthy. Foles' elbow is supposedly OK but he didn't play a snap in pre-season so maybe he's only 'Andrew Luck' healthy. If Foles went to PUP, Suds has a shot to pick up his 6 gameday checks if he's brought up.

hard to imagine any team going with Sudfeld as a #2 at this point.

he played OK in a short win against a Buccaneers defense that featured guys that this week are stocking shelves at Wal-mart.

My take is he just didn't want to come back to the team that released him out of pure ego :crucified:

Coughlin used to watch our waiver wire like a hawk. Many of our cuts just happened to end up being gnats.

lol I quick scanned the list and saw Brandon Banks and thought he's back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.