• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Post-Wildcard Round Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
nflpickemmedium.png

It was a wild and rocky ride through the Wildcard round of the BGO NFL Pickem Contest.

Only Piggly managed to break .500 picking 3 of the 4 Wildcard winners, while only five others went .500 including MissU28, Neophyte, Jimbo, Lanky Livingston, and servumtuum.

With only the remaining playoffs and Super Bowl remaining, Neophyte continues to lead the way at 180-78 (but remember, he's not eligible for contest prizes). Rounding out the remaining top 10 (any of whom still have a shot at being champion) are:

1. Jimbo 178-80
2. MisterPinstripe 178-80
3. servumtuum 177-81
4. Coolbreeze 174-84
5. Lanky Livingston 172-86
6. China 170-88
7. Yusuf06 169-89
8. SNF 169-89
9. DMarple2 169-89
10.bradysux360 168-90

Click HERE to view all post-Wildcard Round results.

Click HERE for total season standings after the Wildcard Round.

Dang, I let my emotions get the best of me, and picked the Eagles instead of Dallas. And I thought for sure the Bungles would beat the Jets! Damn you Carson Palmer!

Dang, I let my emotions get the best of me, and picked the Eagles instead of Dallas. And I thought for sure the Bungles would beat the Jets! Damn you Carson Palmer!

Yeah... This was a bad week for me...

I did the same with the Eagles, but the one game I was completely sure of was the Jets game. And I went 1-3... If I dont do a heck of a lot better next couple of weeks I am out of the running.

Packers win if Rogers hits the wide open receiver in OT... He is amazing all game, and the one pass he missed badly was the game winner... :beadyeyes:

Not all game. If he doesn't throw that int on his first pass of the game, they more than likely win.

I'm so bummed. I didn't make any picks for the wild card round. So I went 0-4. Sucks, because I would have gone 3-4, missing the Cowgirls win. Well, I'm still in the top ten, but 0-4 hurts my chances at one of those shot glasses.

Go Chargers!!!

PS - I was at the Skins/Chargers game and we were well represented at the stadium. I think if we would have been in the hunt for the playoffs there would have been a few thousand more wearing our colors.

I'm so bummed. I didn't make any picks for the wild card round. So I went 0-4. Sucks, because I would have gone 3-4, missing the Cowgirls win. Well, I'm still in the top ten, but 0-4 hurts my chances at one of those shot glasses.

Go Chargers!!!

PS - I was at the Skins/Chargers game and we were well represented at the stadium. I think if we would have been in the hunt for the playoffs there would have been a few thousand more wearing our colors.

agreed, that's what my boyfriend was saying- the game would have been blacked out had it not been for all the Redskins fans

Alright everyone, just 3 weeks and 7 games left. Don't forget to get your picks in before the start of the first game tomorrow at 4:30 ET.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.