• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 4th Annual BGO Survivor Contest!

Help?

I know I went in and picked Oakland as my pick for this week.. but it's showing that I didn't make ANY pick. Anyone else having issues? Sigh. If I have to take the loss so be it :( But I swear I picked Oakland :(

I can't enter picks for players - and you can't make picks after 1 pm EST - sorry.

Last edited:
@Neophyte and @Elephant - get your Survivor picks in :)

Holy cow. If the Packers don't come back to win today, 5 of 8 remaining Survivor players will be eliminated. 3 men left standing after 3 weeks would be just ridiculous. We might have time for a 2nd contest :)

2 strikes in 3 weeks (Houston week 1 & Miami...to the frickn' Jets). That's gotta be a record.

2 strikes in 3 weeks (Houston week 1 & Miami...to the frickn' Jets). That's gotta be a record.

That's OK, at least you got your picks in, in time. I am out because I missed my pick last week, and was dumb enough to choose a division rivalry game this week...I know better.

I put my hope in freaking Jay Cutler. That is my own dumb fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Jets & Fins another divisional game that I shoulda avoided. Starting to see a trend here...:anonymous:

It took just 6 weeks - but last night we crowned our 4th BGO Survivor Contest winner.

Congratulations to @Kel Varnsen whose pick of the Houston Texans in Week 6 sealed the deal. The Broncos improbable spanking at the hands of the hapless Giants ended the hopes of runner-up @DixieFlatline.

Great job to our new Champion @Kel Varnsen and our other top 2 finishers, @DixieFlatline and @Boone :cheers:

Congrats Kel! I almost went with the Skins, but that would have given me even more of a heart attack. At least I knew the Denver game was over relatively quickly.

Hey, not everyone can be a rabid Anti-Dentite. It takes a special kind of skill.

i-am-not-an-anti-deadite-youre-a-rabidanti-deadite.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.