• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gameday!!!!

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
It's gameday boys and girls!!! Light the grills and crack the beers, lets wake the heck up!!!

What are you lookin for tonight?!

Allen / Anderson
Perine
Defensive Execution
Evolution of Cousins - Pryor

Those are my biggies. I want to see all of these things take a step.

I know it's preseason, but I'm unimpressed.

How will the Redskins do this year?

giphy.gif

Did they look bad today? Seems they at least found the end zone.

Caught the last 5 mins and jeez, seems like Sudfeld definitely isn't the future!

Did they look bad today? Seems they at least found the end zone.

Only after they kept the offensive starters in for the whole first half and they went against 2nd teamers. Still required them to go for it on 4th down.

Offensively not impressive.

We had some defensive breakdowns, but I do like what I'm seeing in general there. We got pressure on the QB tonight, and the 2017 defense seems to be more athletic and aggressive. ST (especially kickoff coverage) was pretty good tonight. The offense? Not so much, although the QBs did have time to throw tonight as opposed to last week.

Yeah reading the play by play on box score it seemed Kirk missed like his first 10 passes.

I'm more concerned about the lack of our run game. Gruden forgets we even have one so the plays that he does actually call need better execution.

Not worried yet but I definitely share the not impressed sentiment too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.