• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2017 Player cards

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
With the new season rapidly approaching, and having a full (90) roster, I thought it would be an idea to have some player cards available. I will be concentrating on rookies and camp fodder at this time, and as cuts are made, we'll soon know what 53 players have made it.

I have several formats in mind, and with that, I have about 10 cards already done. This is where you, the member of BGO, come in to the scheme of things. Firstly I want to know what the best format is (or you can come up with your own and I'll see if I can do it), and secondly, you can ask for a specific player in a specific format.

Arie Kouandjio 01.jpg
Bashaud Breeland 01.jpg
Brandon Scherff 01.jpg
Colt McCoy 03.jpg
Deshazor Everett 01.jpg
Jonathan Allen 02.jpg
Kirk Cousins 01.jpg
Nate Sudfeld 03.jpg
Ryan Kerrigan 01.jpg
Trent Williams 01.jpg

That is all I have done thus far, so expect more in the near future.

Cool stuff - thanks for sharing Aussie! :cheers:

The photos I 'lifted' from the Redskins site, the emblem came from Google but the rest is mine. I'm in no way saying they are all my own work!

Good stuff, brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.