• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2017 Player cards

Salute Award Winner.

Vernon Davis 02.jpg

I have deleted from my hard drive any player not on our 53-man roster or practice squad.

Here are a couple using photos from the game v Rams.

Niles Paul 02.jpg

Ryan Kerrigan 04.jpg

Any special requests will be considered, as long as I can get a decent photo of the player in question. I will also look at other layouts as well.

Love these Aussie, was tempted to have a crack at some myself after your inspiration!

I used to do Graphic Design many moons ago (we're talking about 15 years ago before I went into IT Consultancy) and I like to dabble every now and then. I have old versions of packages like Photoshop and CorelDraw from back in the day so if you ever need any help gimme a shout. :D

Thanks for the props but I don't think, at this stage, I'll need your help. Please don't take that as an aside, but I am using a basic layout, and as I use GIMP, I should be able to make anything, given time.

Anyone with an image editing program can make something similar, but as I create player cards for my local cricket team, using my own photos, I created cards using someone else's photos of Redskins players and coaches. I get the photos from the official website so if anyone knows how to contact the photographer, can you send me his details. I would like to keep these legal and if he says that the photos can't be used, I'll stop creating them.

Looks like I've upset someone as the site will no longer allow me to post pictures, player cards, etc,. It was good whilst it lasted but thems the breaks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.