• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 8th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Shi no Tenshi

2016 Blognostications Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
This is Boone and I'm starting this thread on behalf of Shi no Tenshi who can pick it up in the next week (or if he decides not to Commish this year, we can move it under another member's name). We are getting a little bit of a late start this year and I didn't want to delay it any further.

Welcome to the 8th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League thread! We've had some amazing competition over the years, and this year will no doubt prove just as competitive. Who will unseat reigning champs Ax and Win4us to seize the coveted crown and avatar?

All we need right now is to know if you want to play in our 2017 contest. Post up in this thread if you are in it to win it. Also indicate whether you desire to play in more than one league. We need to quickly determine how many leagues we need to have so we can determine league membership and figure out Fantasy Draft schedules.

So if you want to play, speak up. We will need to get player lists finalized over the next 2 weeks. Thanks in advance to Shi no Tenshi (or his replacement Commish should he decide he can't reach out to it this year) and best of luck to all of our brave competitors in this year's contest! :cheers:

Previous winners:
2016: Ax, Win4us
2015: Boone, Burgundy Burner, Shi no Tenshi
2014: Drumlinboy/Shi no Tenshi
2013: Dead Money
2012: Dead Money
2011: SkinsFan76
2010: Lanky Livingston

2017 Players
1. Boone*
2. Ax*
3. Kel Varnsen*
3. Canadian Hog
4. peanut0862
5. Win4us*
6. Burgundy Burner*
7. Elephant*
8. Shi no Tenshi*
9. SkinsOrlando
10. MissU28
11. Silent Threat
12. Special K
13. Johnssbass
14. Posse Lover*
15. Docsandy

*will play in 2 leagues

League #1 , 8:30pm EDT, 9-6-17 (now updated with draft order and time)
Win4us
Shi no Tenshi
Special K
Canadian Hog
Ax
Burgundy Burner
DocSandy
Elephant
Johnssbass
Kel Varnsen

League #2 7:15pm EDT, 9-6-17 (now updated with draft order and time)
Win4us
Silent Threat
Kel Varnsen
MissU28
Elephant
Burgundy Burner
Ax
Shi no Tenshi
SkinsOrlando
peanut0862

Last edited:
I'm in for the 2017 league and am willing to play in two leagues.

I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's go people - chime in if you want to play :drummer:

I will definitely play again this season. One league only for me, please.

IMG_0002.JPG

One or two, don't matter

3 former champs already in the mix.

Shi said he would let me know sometime next week.

Alright, sorry about that everybody, it's been a bit hectic. I moved to Texas this summer, and also just got back from my sister's wedding...fun times all around.

So, I'm thinking draft around the 2nd or 3rd of September. If we could: send me the name of your team when you register, via PM on here, so that I know who everybody is.

If we are going to do more than one league, does anybody want to try a PPR setup for the second league? Let me know what everybody thinks, so we can get this rolling.

PM me with any questions, I'll get back as soon as I can. And let me know if that weekend works for the draft for everybody.

No PM needed. I'll be Burgundy's Burners again. :)

Moving from the frigid cold of Montana to the oppressive heat of Texas. Wow, quite a change.

No PM needed. I'll be Burgundy's Burners again. :)

Moving from the frigid cold of Montana to the oppressive heat of Texas. Wow, quite a change.

Well, I'm adaptive and have good reasons to be here :)

There are some that I will always know, but there are a few who I spend time bewildered which player they are. If people want to post in this thread it's fine by me, but I just don't want to play the guessing game again :D

Ax Grinders

If you need me for a 2nd league, Ax will be in that one, as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.