• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 8th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Look over our rosters (Seattle Redskins). I'm always open to dis-Cuss-ing a trade, as I'm sure others are. And there's the waiver wire to look at - probably should do that 1st.

Just a quick glance st my rosters and it isn't nearly as bad as I thought. Pretty decent starters on both teams, bench leaves a lot to be desired but I can work with it.

Each team has 2 defenses lol. It's all good, once things settle we can look at some trades too.

Last edited:
Am I too late to join the party?

Edit: *Doh!* Just read the thread. Have fun everyone :D

There's always next year! :D

To be fair I'd been absent a while. Been a rough month or two. Both my wife's grandfathers went into hospital at pretty much the same time, one died last week. :(

Also her folks run a wedding venue (For all your wedding and party needs in Cambridgeshire!)and were short staffed, so we've been down there alot helping out.

Work has been crazy and we've had some house drama's (leaking roof!)

The side effect being I've not been online that much or I would have spotted this ages ago!!! I will enjoy observing you lot as you battle though :D

There's always next year! :D

To be fair I'd been absent a while. Been a rough month or two. Both my wife's grandfathers went into hospital at pretty much the same time, one died last week. :(

I will enjoy observing you lot as you battle though :D

So sorry Knight. That's tough. I empathize with the house issues. I live in an almost 100-year old house..he foundation under he porch is sagging, mucho drywall work needed, and no money to do any of it :(

But really sorry to hear of your family's loss!

This is my first time EVER doing fantasy football... I got better grades on my mock drafts than I did on the actual draft. In it to have fun; though.

Hope to see you in game chats as you are able!

Hugs,

So glad I left Gillisee on the bench last night. All those points adding up would've confused me.

So glad I left Gillisee on the bench last night. All those points adding up would've confused me.

I did start him but he's going to be a little risky play all year - Ya never know what kinda shenanigans Bill B is going to pull with his RBs.
Although if Brady keeps his completion rate @ 45% and losing WRs...:square:

I'm sure glad I took Kareem Hunt in both leagues. Man was that guy great. I figured he would be the guy in KC, but that was completely unexpected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did start him but he's going to be a little risky play all year - Ya never know what kinda shenanigans Bill B is going to pull with his RBs.
Although if Brady keeps his completion rate @ 45% and losing WRs...:square:

IMG_0093.JPG

Congrats to the two teams that beat me this weekend. I now know what adjustments to make, unlike Gruden knowing what a run play is for.

Who is the commish for league 2? Anyone know when waivers will be processed if I added the player on Wednesday? Still not added...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Waivers are open early Wed. morning. Unless the player was just released, you should be able to sign them immediately.

I am Commissioner for both leagues. Waivers are in play from when the player plays their game until early morning Wednesday. At that point, if a claim exists, players are signed in waiver order until waivers are processed, with team owners being rotated to the back of the line after every claim.

From Wednesday morning until the game time for a player, they are a free agent, and can be claimed immediately by anybody.

If a player played on Thursday, such as anybody from the 49ers or Rams this week, they were on waivers until Wednesday morning, a free agent until gametime Thursday, and are on Waivers right now until next Wednesday morning.

If there is an issue that falls outside of that explanation, please let me know.

I am Commissioner for both leagues. Waivers are in play from when the player plays their game until early morning Wednesday. At that point, if a claim exists, players are signed in waiver order until waivers are processed, with team owners being rotated to the back of the line after every claim.

From Wednesday morning until the game time for a player, they are a free agent, and can be claimed immediately by anybody.

If a player played on Thursday, such as anybody from the 49ers or Rams this week, they were on waivers until Wednesday morning, a free agent until gametime Thursday, and are on Waivers right now until next Wednesday morning.

If there is an issue that falls outside of that explanation, please let me know.
Somebody dropped Alex Smith on Wednesday and, on Wednesday, I tried to pick him up. I was able to add a free agent right away on Wednesday, but Alex Smith still shows up as on waivers for me.

It looks like he will be added Sep 23? Why would he be in waivers for 3 days?
fa034eb0b20a325ee1427579878b2f8c.jpg

Waivers are open early Wed. morning. Unless the player was just released, you should be able to sign them immediately.
I'm asking about someone who was released on Wednesday. It would be nice if even released players could be picked up without waivers, or at least only a day waiver, so you could play him in the Thursday night game if you wanted to. Not the situation for me this week, but don't know why there's a 3 day waiver for people dropped on Weds

I don't think that can be changed. I think the same is true if someone drops a player Sunday morning, no one will be able to claim and play him that same day.

Some might call it, strategery. ;)

I don't think that can be changed. I think the same is true if someone drops a player Sunday morning, no one will be able to claim and play him that same day.

Some might call it, strategery. ;)
It wouldn't be the same day, though, it would be for the next week's games, which start Thursday. Regardless, it's weird that adding someone on Wednesday takes you to a 3-day waiver but if you add him on Tuesday morning you'll have him by Weds.

The system forces a waiver period if a player is dropped, to stop people from "trading without approval", as it were. Otherwise, people could work out something to drop a player and immediately grab it, without any feedback from the rest of the league.

As Ax stated, there is no way to change this that I can see. I don't think anybody in our leagues would pull that, and I pretty much approve any trade that is agreed upon, but that's the logic behind their setting for that.

Still hate the idea of negative points even though it is helping me today. The final scores of any football game never have a negative in front of their tally, but a case could be made for the Jets. :rotflmao:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.