• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 8th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

But I did pay to draft 10th. Wound up with the 9th pick. Bribe is rescinded...:joker:

No invite to league two either. Where can I find the draft order?

Ok, I see the draft order. Sixth both times. FIX! FIX! FIX! lol.

With odds of doing that BB - run, don't walk, to your nearest lottery ticket office...:onthego:

I'm still a poor beach bum. I'll stick to FF and hope to win a cookie.

If you had a team last year, you were automatically added, which is likely the reason you didn't get an invite. If you go to yahoo, you should see your team listed.

If you do not, please PM me ASAP, with what league, and what your email is, so I can ensure you get granted permissions to your team.

Thanks.

Ok I set my wishlist up & unless I'm missing something the same list exports over to both leagues. Not a horrible design but kinda wanted a little different flavor on the other team. My hands are tied completely to autodraft. So if I end up with 3 qbs, 2 kickers and 4 defense's that's what happened.

It's not a Shi thing it's on Yahoo!'s setup btw. We all appreciate ya heading these up!

Quick ?..it says room will open 15 minutes before the draft.. does this mean just the draft site? <feeling stupid :()

Quick ?..it says room will open 15 minutes before the draft.. does this mean just the draft site? <feeling stupid :()

that means you can enter the draft application at that time, and chat with anybody there. Feel free to hop in then if you like, to make sue everything is good for the start of the draft.

that means you can enter the draft application at that time, and chat with anybody there. Feel free to hop in then if you like, to make sue everything is good for the start of the draft.

Thanks.So it's the regular draft site (sorry to be so dense)...is there a link to the actual "draft room" at that time?

On the league website, there is a prominently placed link to the draft, that goes active at about 30 minutes prior. You can join in at anytime from that point. I will be in the room to field any questions I can.

League #2 , you have about 10 minutes to get into the draft if you are available. Make it if you can!

On the league website, there is a prominently placed link to the draft, that goes active at about 30 minutes prior. You can join in at anytime from that point. I will be in the room to field any questions I can.

Thanks Shi!

Was busy getting irma prepped but I'm good with auto draft, that bitch storm better not f*** up me seeing the game Sunday, that's no bueno an unacceptable

There's no rush, waivers won't process for a bit. You can see available players on the player list, and on the main league screen, it will show the waiver order. The waiver order starts as a reverse of the draft order.

Just got home and about to see how autodraft abused me, gulp.

Just got home and about to see how autodraft abused me, gulp.

Look over our rosters (Seattle Redskins). I'm always open to dis-Cuss-ing a trade, as I'm sure others are. And there's the waiver wire to look at - probably should do that 1st.

Trades? Ok!

Thanks for doing this again, Shi. Missing last year was tough, but it is nice to be back. Hope to add the two other games here at BGO next year.

I needed tonight in the worst way. This hurricane is kicking me all over the place and it was nice to step away for a few hours. I'm in it to simply have fun this year and if there is anything to win, that's fine. It's just not a priority.

On to the first games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.