• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 8th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

It's fine. You will never find dates/times for two drafts where everyone is able to participate live, just the way it goes. It's all good! Thanks to Shi for being willing to manage it again this year :cheers:

I'm not auto-drafting this year, I don't care if the draft is in the middle of the frickin' night! Thanks for doing this Shi :)

Posse Lover and Special K, I need you guys to get registered. I need to be able to lock up the league to enable the draft, and we are waiting on you two.

I'm looking at doing 6:45 EDT and 8:30 EDT for the draft times. Some dual league people may miss the last rounds of the first draft, but it'll be okay :) That's the only way I can see getting everything in within a decent time. I know that makes it harder for the pacific coast folks, but gotta make the best of it.

League #1 will likely go first, to ensure DocSandy can get to work :D

I suspect I already have the answer to this but to be sure.

Will the draft engine automatically use my pre-draft ranking list versus the Yahoo default one or do I have to do something to make it do so? It probably does use mine automatically, that would make sense.

Quick ? Here you say League 1 is at 6:45 eastern; the site says 5... I'll check in later. Thanks.

Hey Shi, I'm going to bow out of playing this year. I think you have enough for two decent leagues. I would have to autodraft both leagues the way it's looking and I'm not really interested in doing that. It's all good!

Last edited:
I'm giving 2 hours before I cut one person from each league (they will be somebody in both leagues, different person each time) to make the leagues even. I do believe it is Posse Lover that is left to add, in both leagues. Everybody else appears to be in.

I will update the draft times at that point, and as per standard, list it on the first post. I will have the fantasy site email everybody the time, but if things get missed, not much I can do about it.

I will bias the times towards where most people are, as best as I can. That's the best that can be done, and hopefully not too many will be cut out.

JohnssBass, if you make a custom list, it uses that list until it is out of players.

Drop me from both leagues - that'll make you even as long as everyone else stays in. As far as the times Shi, this is the 'thankless' commish part - just do the best you can as you said and go with it. We appreciate you!

You sure you don't want to play at all? I was just going to pick the people who were last to want two leagues and put them in only one. No need to completely cut anybody out.

You sure you don't want to play at all? I was just going to pick the people who were last to want two leagues and put them in only one. No need to completely cut anybody out.

Yeah, I was only going to do 2 leagues if needed. You can drop me in one if needed. And if you do, please drop me from the earlier draft. I know I said Wednesday nights were good fro me, but I had something come up so I won't get home until 8pm at the earliest.

Yeah - it was going to be a challenge to put in the time this year and it looks like I'd have to auto-draft for both leagues.

I don't know if this helps anyone but I did a mock draft on my phone. I didn't wind up picking guys I didn't want due to being a klutz and it's pretty straight forward to use the different screens. You don't have to use them but the one showing your picks is pretty handy. I might just hang out downtown after work and draft from a coffee shop. Actually I didn't know you could draft from a phone but I'm not the most technically update person either.

If you do use a phone a good idea to use the queue for a pick or two ahead just in case your connection bombs or something.

Thanx for the answer, Shi. I thought that's how it worked - just making sure.

Alright, I've locked everything in. Draft times are set as:

League #1 : 8:30pm EDT
League #2 : 7:15pm EDT

This will likely cause some overlap at the end, and some from league #2 that are doing 2 leagues may have to leave the last few rounds to jump over to league #1 . Just the way we have to do it, unfortunately.

Good luck, and I'll email everybody via the yahoo client tomorrow to remind them of their times and leagues.

Rando question... Draft order set at time of draft or ahead of time?

NM i found it, looks like I'm picking 2nd.

Click on the draft tab and select draft results

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Alright everybody, draft orders are set, times are set.

I swear Win4us did not pay for that draft position.

I got an invitation email to BGO Ballers #1 , but not BGO Ballers #2 .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.