• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 8th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

No. We are still looking for players. Who can help Sandy as a newbie (we all had to learn)?

As far as draft timing, how about Tuesday or Wed evening 9/5 or 9/6?

Last edited:
Just throwing it out there but would an auto draft solve a lot of the schedule dilemma? Just spitballing

Anyone who can't make whenever the draft is scheduled for has the option to auto-draft. Personally, I hate leagues that use that by default. Just my opinion but I think it sort of defeats the purpose of the contest - to try and put together a team that's better than everyone else's. Of course you can make trades, drop/add after the draft. But the draft piece is a huge determining factor.

Auto draft is an option if you can't make it. I'll set the draft dates by the times the most people can make it. That's about all that can be done.

Audo-draft for everybody though....just obnoxious. It basically becomes even more of a monkey and dartboard game than Fantasy already is.

On the cut off date of the 31st, I will send the invite link via PM. Depending on how many people we have, I will add another league.

What time Tuesday or Wednesday.. I should be able to do it as long as I can leave for work on time :)

Wed 6th should be fine.

As for Docsandy mentoring. I'm not the best guy to listen to, as my FF approach is, unorthodox.
However, I'll help if I can.

PM any questions you may have, and I'll do my best.

Alright, alright, alright. I'm in, beyatches!

Looks like currently there are just 3 people who want to play in a 2nd league. If you are interested in playing in League 2, please chime in here.

I will play in 2 if it helps make 2 leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah,. if you need another...I will sign up for 2 leagues. As for draft, Wed evening is perfect for me. I always work at my computer about that time meeting deadlines, so...

Either league, Seattle Skins. I was going to have to autodraft pretty much whenever the draft was so draft date doesn't matter. The late draft helps a lot though. Gives me time to seed my list.

5 days left if you want to play - chime in now...

Last day to put yourself up to play. I'll be sending invites out tomorrow afternoon; some of you may have gotten a notification already, if you were in a league last year.

League listings have been posted, and invites will be going out shortly. Please notate the name of your team (either on this thread or via PM to me) once you have created it. I will start updating the rosters with associated team names in the next day or so.

If you have a star next to your name, I have let you inherit your team from last year in that league. You should be able to login and see it automatically.

Please make your teams as soon as possible(preferably by the weekend) so I can lock everything in and set the draft time.

PM me immediately with any questions.

Canadian Hog = Cdn. Bacon Strips.

Draft time is 8 p.m.? It states 5 p.m., but I'm guessing that's Pacific time, correct?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.