• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 8th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I'm Fear the Kitty :) I'm also happy to play in two leagues if we have enough folks to do that. Shi - I'll put out another push this weekend for players.

League 1 - 'A Team With No Name'

League 2 - 'Moose Whisperers'
(if needed)

Okay peeps - let's get this thing rolling. We can't wait forever for folks to sign up. Shi - maybe next Friday as the deadline? I think we need to schedule the drafts as late as possible because we got such a late start this year. Not sure that Labor Day weekend is a good choice. Lots of us will be on the road then. Maybe sometime the week after that Labor Day Monday?

If you want to play - chime in here!

Awesome! And even more awesome to see your name pop-up. I'm gonna change my username to MissUMissU28 :)

Haha! Miss you too! Is there an easier way to access this site on my phone? An app or something? I need to get used to using this.

Does the league cost money or is it just for bragging rights?

Haha! Miss you too! Is there an easier way to access this site on my phone? An app or something? I need to get used to using this.

Does the league cost money or is it just for bragging rights?

Yes! Download Tapatalk. It's awesome. There's a link on the 'Home' page left hand column. If you want, there's an ad-free version of it too. There's no cost to play any of our contests (we have an NFL Pickem contest, FF league, and also a 'Survivor' league).

https://www.bgobsession.com/showthread.php?t=113343

Yes! Download Tapatalk. It's awesome. There's a link on the 'Home' page left hand column. If you want, there's an ad-free version of it too. There's no cost to play any of our contests (we have an NFL Pickem contest, FF league, and also a 'Survivor' league).

https://www.bgobsession.com/showthread.php?t=113343
So how do I register? What site are we using?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We use Yahoo. Shi no Tenshi will post info here once we've finalized the two leagues.

Okay peeps - let's get this thing rolling. We can't wait forever for folks to sign up. Shi - maybe next Friday as the deadline? I think we need to schedule the drafts as late as possible because we got such a late start this year. Not sure that Labor Day weekend is a good choice. Lots of us will be on the road then. Maybe sometime the week after that Labor Day Monday?

If you want to play - chime in here!

I think an earlier deadline is warranted given when the season starts. Deadline is the 31st, 1 week before the first game of the season. Speak up before then, or you get nothin :p

We need to know when everybody can draft, as there isn't a lot of time after Labor Day before the season starts. Let me know what times you can do, people, and I'll see what we can. We should draft PRIOR to September 7th.

Okay Shi/Boone.. I know nothing about Fantasy Football but I've always been interested. Boone said I could be assigned a mentor. If that's the case I'll go for it. He said I had to pick a team name... hmmm...Tazmanian Devils... (You can make it Doc's Tazmanian Devils if that'll help you remember who the team belongs to).

Let me know how this works; how to get started. I'm pretty flexible as to when I'm available for a "draft".... I assume it would happen in chat or something like that? If it's in the evening, Mon-Tues-Weds are bad only because those are the nights I work. But if it was close enough to when I'd normally wake up to get ready, I could do that as well.

Be patient whoever my mentor ends up being. That's if this is all okay with peeps.

Yeah, have to draft before the 7th. Fri-Sat-Sun afternoons and evenings of Labor Day weekend will be difficult, if not impossible, for me.

Sun-Mon mornings would be great for me. :)

But I'll try to make whatever time the class decides.

Just an addendum to my availability for draft... I can *DO* Mon-Tues-Wed evening if we're done no later than 10:00 pm. I leave for work between 10:30 and 11 pm.

Now just see who's brave enough to mentor me :)

It's okay if this doesn't work out...

The 1st-4th are no good for me, going caribou hunting.

However, I'm totally fine giving someone my wish list and voting by proxy.

I can draft on any date just can't do mornings during the week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.