• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Your Most Embarassing Moment...

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
I can think of so many, it's hard to choose...

This one is both embarrassing and maybe even 'horrifying'. First year of college, been trading long glances with a curly-haired brunette from New York who lives in the next suite over in my dorm. We started hanging out a little, playing guitar together. Anyway, I am digging on her and apparently the feeling is mutual because she approaches me to ask me if I want to go to a 'Bahamas Party' her sorority is hosting (at the end of the party, they pull a couples name from a hat and you fly off to the Bahamas for the weekend). I of course enthusiastically accept.

I played a lot of pickup basketball back then, and played that night. At some point, I got seriously elbowed in the face and had a pretty severe nosebleed.

Next day, I'm coming out of class and run into this girl. We are walking back to the dorm together and I feel the need to cough. When I do, a blood clot the size of my fist comes up. I've never had anything like that happen before or since. All I could do was to fling the damn thing into the grass and pretend like nothing had happened, although obviously there is no way to hide coughing up a blood clot the size of your fist right in front of someone. I offered no explanation, I was so mortified I couldn't think of anything to say at all. She peeled off to her dorm and a little while later I heard from a friend of hers that she wasn't going to be able to go to that party afterall. Can't say I really blame her.

So what has been your most embarrassing moment to date? :)

I have way too many to count, I will get back to you when I wake up in the morning...I'll think of my top 3

This is...err...embarrassing...

Ok, let's see. I think one was when I was a freshman in high school. I was really shy coming in because I came from a really small private school and hardly knew anyone. Anyway, I was walking through the quad during break, tripped on unlevel cement and went sprawling. On my way down, I reached out to grab anything to stop my faceplant and ended up grabbing the pants of one of the most popular senior boys and yanked them part way down where his underwear was halfway showing. It was the most mortifying moment of my young life. To add insult to literal injury (I hurt my knee), someone threw a water balloon that was full of that stupid chemical that smells like a fart or dog crap, whatever, and it landed by me and I had that shit on me for my last class. So I had to limp into my last period class smelling like poop.

When my mom picked me up after school, she asked me why I was limping followed by, "what the hell is that smell?" I told her my tale of horror and she almost drove into a curb while driving because she was laughing so hard...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.