• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2009 Playoff Party Crasher

Who is this year's Playoff Party Crasher?

• Bengals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jets

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Ravens

• Cowboys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Eagles

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Arizona

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Packers

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • This year, expected favorites rule the day.

• Total voters

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Every year, there seem to be one or two teams, like the 2008 Arizona Cardinals, that strike like a bolt from the blue to refute conventional wisdom by unexpectedly, inexplicably going deep into the playoffs.

Who's it going to be this go-round?

Last edited:
Anyone but Dallass/Philly/Ravens.

I'm pulling for the Jets.

I picked Green Bay because they seem to have the talent on both sides of the ball if they can manage to put it all together. Plus, some of the NFC teams are eminently beatable, like their first opponent Arizona.

I also picked Green Bay because their second half of the season show marked improvement both on D and that they've cut way down on the number of times Rodgers gets sacked. Plus they have Charles Woodson-my pick for DPOY.

I came close to picking Dallas, however, I can't stand the bums but they've been scary good the last few games-naturally I'm pulling hard for the Iggles. :)

Green Bay seems like a logical choice, but I think that goes against the point of the thread. They are playing better football than anyone in th NFC going into the playoffs.

I like the Jets too, but I think the Cardinals with Kurt Warner at the helm go deep again!

On a slightly different note, I think the Cowgirls are probably gonna win their 1st playoff game in 13 years. Oh how I hate to say that!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.