• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Report any issues from recent changes here.

• Thread starter innovationbyinstinct
  • Start date
I'm trying to determine if ANYONE has EVER received one of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received the ask not what email on my personal email but nothing titled bgo blast there or here

Thanks. I don't think it's working at all. I will follow up with the vendor and see if he can figure out why it's not sending. But if someone has gotten it, please speak up. I'm not talking about the 'Ask not what BGO can do for you' email. This would be a Newsletter titled 'BGO Blast'.

Thanks Sandy - appreciate it! Hope you are well friend <3

Thanks Dixie

Ditto for me. Of course I always blame Newman for all my undelivered mail.

010_Newman_old.png

Newman!

The BGO Newsletter was the one I've been looking for - thanks Fear.

I've gotten the BGO Newsletter and Happy 8th Anniversary BGO. Seems like I did get one email giving me a report or update on likes and such, but must have deleted the email. Can't find it now.

I received the Happy 8th Anniversary one on Saturday. And then another yesterday that had BGO Blast at the top.

I am still getting this message after I login:

Invalid Redirect URL (http://bgobsession.com/)

I can get to the forums by clicking on the forums link. Once I do that, everything seems normal.

I am still getting this message after I login:

Invalid Redirect URL (http://bgobsession.com/)

I can get to the forums by clicking on the forums link. Once I do that, everything seems normal.

How are you attempting to get to the website - are you clicking on a bookmark of some kind?

Try it now. I made a setting change.

Last edited:
Curious, does the site resize personal photos? Tried posting a pic in the "show yourselves" thread and keep getting this upload message.

IMG_3255.jpg

Curious, does the site resize personal photos? Tried posting a pic in the "show yourselves" thread and keep getting this upload message.

The site resizes to fit the space limits, yes - that's done automatically. I'm not sure if we have an individual image file size limit. Can you see if you are still having this issue before I troubleshoot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.