• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Report any issues from recent changes here.

• Thread starter innovationbyinstinct
  • Start date
I have made some changes to our configuration files. The issue has to do with a 'proxy IP' that our host uses. I think the issue is resolved but if anyone experiences getting locked out from logging in for 15 minutes on their first log-in attempt, please let me know.

Apologies for some of the technical glitches we've experienced - we did a total site overhaul this offseason and unfortunately that is going to lead to some unforseen challenges.

Last edited:
My login issue seems resolved.
After 3 incidents, I've gone about a week with no problem.
On another subject, has some of the emojis been removed ?
I could not locate a smiley recently, and felt that I could not properly convey my emotions at the time.

Lol... no - we haven't removed or made any changes to emojis. Which one was it you were looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, emojis are being taken away? That's bullshit!

We don't use that one. If someone can find it I'll be glad to add it.

:secret:

Fear were you talking about this one?

Its labeled as 'secret'

I was also having the lockout problem when I tried to log in on different computers.. kept saying my name/password was wrong and I was locked out for 15 minutes. I know I was putting in the right password (which to be honest I was worried that perhaps I had my password wrong and was about to PM you Boone..but I too haven't had problems in a while but will make note.

The issue has been resolved. You should be good to go from here on out :)

Two hours and counting. For whatever reason, the software for this forum is not posting the BBQ blog in the SoW forum. I've wasted half of my morning waiting for it to post.

Why?

Because when it does post, only a few words are shown and I have to post the full entry again in the SoW blog/thread.

I'm not mad at any of you. Mad at the creators of this forum structure and software.

I can't waste my time waiting.

I went ahead and deleted the BBQ blog for this week. After three hours, I could not wait any longer. I'll try again next week for the Rams game.

Can we just delete "new quotes" and keep "quotes" only in our notifications? It's redundant and a waste of time to do double the clicks. So frustrating.

I'll check on this for you BB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BB... think I've got it fixed. There should only be one notification you get now.

Thanks a bunch. Oh, and you deleted the twitter info. Uh, ok. I'll just continue to post the site info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.