• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Report any issues from recent changes here.

• Thread starter innovationbyinstinct
  • Start date
Sounds like he needs another blue pill.

The problem - it's back! I must have fruit!

Clear your browser cache/history and log back in. Our server host is working on our SEO software and it's not behaving currently. That should resolve the issue. Let me know here if that takes care of it for you.

Clear your browser cache/history and log back in. Our server host is working on our SEO software and it's not behaving currently. That should resolve the issue. Let me know here if that takes care of it for you.

Thanks. It appears to be holding up.
Also, had to change my bookmark. I see that the SOW page has a number 2 at the end of the URL now.

Last edited:
That's just a temporary workaround. We'll get it all fixed one way or another soon...

If you are having problem getting to individual posts, we are aware of it and will have that resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience!

What's with the urgent messages telling me to update my email? It comes from "BGO Overdrive." Same message six times.

You got emails or a private message? Please send to me.

If anyone else is getting these PMs obviously don't respond. We are investigating - they are not from us nor are they legitimate.

If anyone gets one of these PMs from any other account, please let us know. The best way to report suspicious activity is always to use the 'Contact Us' link btw - we get emails immediately when you do.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys. We are trying to get a newsletter mod working and it's telling you that your registration email is no longer valid. I wasn't aware that was even a function. I'm not sure why you're getting it numerous times but we will investigate. Running a website - it's more of an adventure than I'd like at times :)

Actively working with the vendor - sorry for the inconvenience. I assume your original email is no longer valid? If that's the case you could just update it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.