• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Gets the Nod in Round 1?

Who Will the Skins Pick Tonight?

• Malik Hooker S

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian McCaffery RB

• Dalvin Cook RB

• Haason Reddick LB

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Forest Lamp OT

• Reuben Foster LB

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Malik McDowell DE

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Corey Davis WR

• Chris Wormley DE

• OJ Howard TE

• Jamal Adams S

• Someone Else or Trade Down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Who will the Redskins select with pick #17 in tonight's NFL Draft?

My prediction is that they will go with a WR. Why? Because they seem to always make the wrong choice in the 1st round.

It'll be secondary, probably CB "IF" Bree goes to FS. My $ is on a Florida guy or one they've faced in that division. My theory is based on us signing Torrian.

BOOK IT!!!!

Burgundy Burner‏@BurgundyBurner
If Hooker falls to 17 and we take him, I will do the fanciest dance ever - cane and all.

I went with Foster as that would be my dream if he fell to us. There are just enough concerns about health and his personal life to make it a slim possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - the one thing I would not have predicted is that with 11 potential picks listed, we would end up selecting a player not only not listed, but one who no one imagined could possibly even be at option at pick #17. Amazing.

No one that I know had Allen falling to us. I can only imagine what it was like in our war room as kept falling to us.

I think round two will be the most telling. (Maybe there'll be a different thread for this but not so far). There'll be a lot of talent there, good opportunity to trade down. And Allen was a great snag in the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.