• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Draft Day Chat!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Although our official BGO Chatroom is down for an impending upgrade, we will be having our Draft Night Chat Thursday night. Check back in this thread after 7 pm Thursday night for a link to our temporary chatroom.

Neo's bringing the Black IPA
Burgundy Burner's bringing the points chart
Elephant's bringing the milk and cookies
Om will be reading a Walt Whitman selection while we wait for the fireworks to begin
Henry's bringing his Def Leppard collection

It's gonna be a blast.

Be there. Or be square.

http://www.chatzy.com/28690118593977

Last edited:
McD5's throwing in a flat screen TV ... ummmm, he's actually gonna throw it...depending on the pick........ :paranoid:

As long as Boone doesn't bring his Village People albums...we're OK.... ;)

And if he does, then Burgundy Burner may throw something of his own, in frustration that he wasn't offered the unwanted television.

Nah, it's not my style. I think it will be a fairly normal draft. Posturing happens until the last minute, but it is usually all bark and no bite.

Redskins2017.jpg

Be there!

Excited :). I'll post the chatroom link in a few here ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the first post. We'll be using a web chat service tonight. I'll post the link here in about 15 minutes

Thanks to all who joined us last night - it was a blast! Our BGO Draft Chat will continue tonight at 7 p.m.

Join us!

Chat is open folks - join us!

Sorry to leave chat early this afternoon. Suddenly and without warning, I felt weak and faint. I collapsed from exhaustion and dehydration. A couple of medical personnel responded and I took a ninety minute nap shortly after. I have been told to rest a lot for the next 48 hours, but will have occasional updates in the blog (FA, UDFA, grades, etc.).

Don't sweat that stuff BB - take care of yourself and rest!

BB, rest up my friend. You deserve a break. We all owe you dearly for all you do.

I was kinda hoping to see MCd TV fly but maybe after we win the Super Bowl this year and take a punter in the first next year we will get to see it happen. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.